The ball

Sofia: uhm. Good morning...
As you are free in the morning... So can u please help me out...in shopping kuki aj sham. Ko i have to go a to a BALL (OFFICIAL MEETING, DANCE AND EVERYTHING)

jas: uh.. O.. Okaym..
Sofia: hmm.. So get ready fast..

She quickly getss ready and wears sneakers and a crop top with jeans.

Sofia takes her to so many places to spa to nail salon everywhere jasmin was just holding sofias stuff and roaming around!

Sofia: hush.... So tired...
Well... Umm... Please can u bring me coffee from the coffee shop...

Jas: uh.. Okay...
Jas thinking: bhukad mujhse to puch leti mujhe bhi bhukh lgi hai but agr iske sath khane bethi to mujhe salad k alawa kuch ni milega 😟😟

She enters the cafe and places her order for sofia..
Her phone ringsm.
Jas: hmm.. Hlo...
(low)

Aly: hello .how r u?
Jas: hmm gud...
Aly: why r u sounding so low?
Jas: um. Aly.. Can we talk in the evening.mmi am really busy with sofias work! I cant handle the phone for a second..
She hangs up and takes the coffee to sofia..

Aly : yeh kya? Yeh sofia 😡😡😡 oh god agr yeh meri MAJBURI na hoti to shayd mai kbhi isse bat na krta...
Pr i am worried for jasmin now...i will go in the afternoon...

Meanwhile. M.
Sofia: why r u so slow? Move fast...

Jasmins feet were almost swollen from walking for almost 6 hours nonstop sofia was not letting her sit..

Sofia: okay so its 4 pm now lets go i have to get ready and then leave at 9 pm..

They reach the house and aly was sitting there.. Sofia just came to meet aly.

Sofia: oh sweetheart i am so tired today!!
Aly looks at jasmin..

Aly pov:
She is looking so much weak and tired.. Why is she even hiding her legs and feet!
I need to talk to her!!

Sofia: jasmin you should go to the gym...
Jas: excuse me? (low)
Sofia: you are so slow ..
Jas: sofia y.. You .
Sofia: maids are meant to be fast..
Jas was so frustrated from her contant taunts all day.
Jas: stop it... I am not your servant! Just because you are his fiance i helped you!
(showing her feet) do u see this???
You were going from spa to salon and just sitting there getting things done by me...
And i wad the one running from one place to the next!

Aly pov:
Sofia 😡😡😡
Oh god.... He.. Her.. Feet..

Sofia: you are just a nanny!
Aly: stop it sofia! Stop humiliating her.. She is a master of everything she doesm. She is not your servant neither she works under you!
Be in your limits when dealing with my family!

Sofia: family? 😂😂😂
Aly holds jasmins hand: yes she is! And will always be..

Jas withdraws her hands looks into his eyes with pain and runs in her room.

Sofia leaves in anger.
Aly: listen no need to show up in the ball! Your seat can be filled by someone who is worth it!

Sofia: i was not going to come anyway today! After all this!

She leaves..
Aly holding his head: hash... Jasmin. ....how is she.... How does she even handles so much??

He knocks her door but no response he steps in and looks that jasmin was sleeping.
Her face showed how much tired she was!

Aly looks at her feet!
He brings massaging oil!
Aly: he massages her feet:
She worked so hard so that i am. Not troubled by sofia!
J.. Jasmin... I wish... It was... You!! I wish you were the one i am going to marry!

Jas: uh... Meri pith!!
A... Al.. Aly!!!
Aly: shhh lie down...
He sits near her and slowly slides down her shirt to massage her back...

Aly: why?
Jas: for you! ❤
There was no need to explain!
Jas: anyways is sofia coming to the ball? You should go and get ready!

Aly: will you be my date for the ball? She gets up!

Jas: what??
Aly: yes please! 😟
Jas: sofia?
Aly: she is nt coming!
Jas: o.. Okay...
Aly: here i got this red beautiful short dress for you!
Jas: thank you!
He kisses her forehead!
Aly: i dont know when we will get official but i want us to be... For...
Sid: Ms jasmin!!!!!!!!!!!