Chapter 1

Before we go into the story. There will be a lot of time skips so sorry

Y/n POV

* beep *
* beep *
* beep *

I groaned slightly when my Phones alarm started blasting. I pressed the stop button on my phone and sat up stretching my hands wide open, letting a small yawn escape my lips. I took a step on the cold floor and I took my phone to check what time it was. It was 6:16 am and school starts at 7:00 so I still have much time to get ready before school starts. I place back my phone and walk to the bathroom to shower.

Time skip ( 6:28 am )
After shower, I got dress into the school uniform.

( this is how it looks like if you don't know )

' This is short but atleast it looks nice ' I thought before a knock came from my door " Come in " I said as one of the maids came in " Good morning Lady Y/n. Your breakfast is ready downstairs " She said as she bowed " Good morning to you too. I'll be right down there after I finish my decision on which eye path I should wear. So the black one or white ?" I ask showing her " Lady Y/n I believe both of them fit very well on you so any of them will look very nice " She replied " Well then I'll wear the black one "

Time skip (  6:35am )
I walk down the stairs to see both my cousin eating at the table already. " Wow not even waiting for me ?" I said glaring at them " Sorry you were just slow " Xander said as Darius gave him a light smack on the head " Oh shut up bitch " I took my seat and started eating the food

" So are you guys ready ?" I looked at them " Of course, this school is a gambling school after all. Also Xander I swear stop picking fights again. I ain't gonna help your ass no more " Darius said " As if I need your help " Xander rolled his eyes while finishing the last peace of his food " Anyways we should get going it's already 6:45 if we get late and our parents knows. We're blaming you Xander for being like a sloth " I said as Darius and I got up with our bag and phone and walked away to get our shoes " No fair !" He shouted as he shoved the food into his mouth and started running to us. We all wore our shoes and went out of the mansion to find my butler waiting for us in the car. One by one we 3 got in as the car started moving.
____________________________
Time skip ( 6:55 am)

' Hyakkaou Private Academy ' I thought as I read the schools logo " Dang it ! I forgot my schedule " Xander sighed " When did you even remember to bring stuff " Darius rolled his eyes as Xander stuck his tongue out " I fucking hate you " Xander muttered " I believe we should get going " I said before steeping foot into the school. " Damn this school is huge " Xander said looking around as Darius nod.

Third person POV
The trio walked around for abit when Y/n accidentally bumped into a raven head " Careful !" Darius said holding Y/n before She could fall " Thank you and I'm so sorry miss " Y/n quickly apologised to the girl She bumped " It's okay " The raven head replied " I have never seen you three before are you perhaps new ?" The girl said " Yes we are " Xander said when a voice called out " YUMEKO " A blonde girl started running towards them ' so she is Yumeko? As in Yumeko Jabami the girl who had just enrolled into this school a month or two ago and won against many students here ?" Y/n thought as The blondie stopped and took a breath then slowly walk towards us " You have to stop running away Yumeko. I can't always catch up with you Y'know " The girl said as she looked at Y/n and the others in confusion " Who are you ?" She looked at Y/n crossing her arms " I'm Y/n L/n. The one behind me is Darius Tokoshi and this is Xander Tokoshi " Y/n said " So we have an L/n ?" Mary said looking at Y/n up and down " Stop being rude Mary. Sorry but I am Yumeko Jabami and this is Mary Saotome " Yumeko said giving a smile " So what class are you all in ?" Yumeko ask as the trio told her " Karol Class is on the third floor and on the left meanwhile Hana class is on second floor where me and Mary are " Yumeko said happily when the bell rang " Seems like class started I'll meet you guys later " Darius said as he waved a goodbye " Welp we should get going " Mary then turned around and walked off " Wait for us Mary !" Yumeko said as they followed Mary.

Y/n POV
We all arrived infront of the class and went in. " Your late Miss Mary and Miss Yumeko " the woman which I assume is the  teacher said " Sorry Miss " the both said as they sat in their seat " Ah you two must be the new students. Please introduce your self " The teacher said " Hi, my name is Y/n L/n and I hope we can be friends " I said as Xander introduce himself " Miss Y/n you may sit beside Miss Yumeko and Mister Xander can sit beside Mister Ryota" The teacher said pointing to the seats as we both went to our seats " Also mister Ryota since you are the class monitor I believe you can take them for a tour around the school" The teacher looked at the boy named Ryota as the boy nodded " Okay class stop with your chattering. I know the new students look good but take out your book " the teacher said but the students never listened and continued talk about how me and Xander looks so nice and stuff. The teacher didn't care about if her students were paying attention or not instead she just writing some stuff on the board and blabbing about the lesson.

Third person POV
" Madam president these are the files of the three new students " A girl with purple hair said " Y/n L/n, Darius Tokoshi and Xander Tokoshi ?" A girl who had white hair braided into two loops and was addressed as president said " Y/n L/n daughter of the famous gambler Mr James L/n who owned *company name* and the famous actress Mrs Alyssa L/n. We also have the two Tokoshi brothers who are cousins with Miss Y/n " The raven haired said " Sayaka, please get me Y/n here when recess " the president closed the files of Xander and Darius then pushed it towards Sayaka " You can go to class now Sayaka. I'll hold onto Y/n L/ns file for a little and then go for class " the president said as Sayaka nodded her head and left the room ' Y/n L/n. It's been long since I last met you, I wonder what will you give this school' The president thought tapping her chin and looking at the tank she had in her room

Okay, I believe I had just rewritten the whole entire but made it shorter.Anyways it still sucks and idk if I wanna continue this story or no.

Why am I still writing this ;-;