Frexy 🦊🐻

Frexy is my first gay ship ever! I like both of them and they're my favourite.

Then I decide... Well now I know I'm bisexsual and love gay maybe I should fine something.

Oh yeh I didn't know I like girl and boy until I hit 14 years old. And at that time I ship just a straight thing like...

Freddy and Chica
Foxy and Mangle
Spyro and Cynder
Crash and Tawna
Sans and Frisk for some reason

So yeh... That's a lot straight 😂😂

Frexy fanfic

How can U start this... Uurrmmm

It's... Have a same plot... (If you don't want to get spoiler or anything go read some of their fanfic)

1) Foxy make the 1987 bite to some random kid and the stuff had to shut him down... That's how he got the out of order sign.

2) Everyone hate him especially Freddy (but some fanfic make Freddy the one who help Foxy get through it)

3) They torture? That's too much... But it make Foxy commit suicide like omg the fuck. It's because he have feeling for his capn't but Freddy just feel hatred toward him and do something more sinister than Bonnie and Chica.

4) Freddy found Foxy lying down at his own puddle of blood. He quickly take him too the backstage and fastly fix him. ( And funny thing that he just crash too Bonnie and Chica while running to save his future husband)

5) Foxy then wake up and see Freddy beside him... He scare (well of course he committed suicide just to leave this place)

6) Freddy apologizing to Foxy non stop, crying. And Foxy with still have heart for him take the apologize.

And then the story have their own problem like Bonnie like Freddy so he making Foxy life more miserable.

Springtrap problem ( have goldenspring for bonus)

New animatronic

Mangle in love with Foxy... That didn't turn so well... Cause she die... By Yandere Freddy.

And I like the book that I read like... 2 years ago... I don't remember the title of the story but it have 2 book. (I don't wan to spoiler so want to know the story tittle, if I can find it... I will add it at comment)

I think that's all for Frexy monstrosity. It just like batjokes... Hate turn into love kind story... And Freddy can be annoying at some part...

I will try too continue the other 2 story if I can ok... See you soon!!

 See you soon!!