Percy~ I am officially crazy

Percy's Pov

I tried not to show my anxiety after Allison's question. <<Myself>> I had said when she asked me about my worst fear. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth either.
I was afraid of myself hurting my loved ones. If anything happened to my friends or family under my watch, I'd never forgive myself; but if something happened to them because of me, then I'd be a completely different story.
One of my other fears was loosing control. Like I almost did when poisoning Achlys, the goddess we had the pleasure to meet during our safari in Tartarus.

— I want something to eat — Annabeth took me out of my depressing thoughts—, I saw people eating pizza, do you want some?
— Yeah — I answered, getting up from my spot, when my head started to ache and I felt dizzy. It took me a few seconds to stabilize myself again —. that'd be great.
— What happened? — She asked, looking suspiciously at me —. You look sick.
— I might or might not have drunk from Adam's cup — I answered quickly, trying to sound convincing, even though i knew it would be useless—. You know, I was kind of thirsty... The cup must have had alcohol.
— Yeah... I don't believe you. You're a terrible liar, did you know that?
—You have mentioned it dozens of times, anyways I was just trying you —I admitted, grinning even if my head hurt like hell —. You know...To make sure your lie detector still works after all this shit.
— Yeah sure. Now, tell me what happened.
— I just felt a little bit dizzy— I admitted—. But nothing too bad. Maybe I need something to eat...
— I'll try to find the kitchen, alright?
A strange movement caught my attention and I turned to follow it; but there was nothing suspicious. Just a bunch of teenagers dancing and shouting...
— Okay — I nodded and she disappeared behind the nearest door.
I started to push my way trough the crowd of people, trying to go upstairs so I could get a better view of the whole place.
<<Just to make sure that there're no unwanted guests. >> I told myself.
By the time I got upstairs, I was already hyperventilating and sweat was pouring from my forehead. I felt really sick.
With a lot of effort I looked to everyone bellow me and to my regret, I spotted some Cyclops in the corner of the place, talking with a redhead and a blonde boy.

<<What the fuck are they doing here? >> I cursed. << They must be looking for someone.>>
Suddenly Annabeth appeared and she started to cross the room. I was tempted to warn her about the Cyclops but before I could do that, she walked past them.
To my surprise, nothing happened. The cyclops saw her but they didn't seem disturbed, neither did Annabeth.

<<Can't she see them?>> It could be the power of the mist, but it was strange that a demigod as trained as Annabeth couldn't see through the mist.

Also, why didn't they attack her? Unless she wasn't the one they were looking for I had no other explanation for this weird phenomena.

I took riptide out of my pocket, just in case.

Annabeth found me from her spot in the crowd and a minute later she was already upstairs, by my side. I managed to clean the sweat from my face before she could see it.

— Here, take this — she gave me a slice of pizza —. You must be hungry. I nodded and started to eat it.
— Why do you have two pieces and I only have one? — I complained and she shrugged.
— Maybe because I was the one who took the time to go and grab some food. It's fair that I get more because of my effort.
— Yeah, because going to the kitchen and taking three slices of pizza is really tiring.
— Definitely a deathly journey— she agreed. I laughed and looked at the crowd, trying to find the cyclops again, but they were nowhere to be seen. Maybe I had just hallucinated them. That used to happen a lot recently...

After we finished eating, I dragged Annabeth outside, unable to bear the loud noise and the heat in the house.

— I'm going to the bathroom — she announced and I nodded —. Don't die without me.
— I'll be by the pool — I told her and walked towards it. Maybe the water could help me with my strange body temperature.