5

light bulb
are u coming

im a shadow, okay
It's only 8:30, gimme a minute.

light bulb
in 30 minutes we'll all be here better come earlier than later plus we gotta get like a super huge table

im a shadow, okay
How many of us are there, anyway?

light bulb
30ish

im a shadow, okay
They don't make tables that big, dumbass.

light bulb
it's so early they'll probably just let us mash a couple of tables together
plus someone is gonna sit on someone's lap

im a shadow, okay
I guess. Anyway, I gotta get into the car. I'm not getting a distracted driving ticket just because you're more annoying than Minerva.

light bulb
ight ily bro

[Seen at 8:37 AM]
-

Rogue rolled his eyes at the "ily" on his phone screen, and choose to turn it off. He quickly put on a long, black coat on, shoving both his keys and phone into the huge pockets.

"Minerva! Quit taking so long to get ready, and get your ass out here! We gotta go," he said in loud voice, making sure his roommate could hear him. The man let out a deep sigh, and rubbed his eyes. Rogue was tired. It was no surprise that he always was. He would wake up at eleven AM, not eight. He would normally wake up, drink either an espresso or an energy drink, and just go to class. That was his life. It was simple. So, Cheney had to admit, it was odd to break that schedule. Even in summer, when he didn't have school. He wasn't like Sting or all the others. He kept to himself, lived in his own world. That worried him. What would everyone think of him? Would they think he was rude? Or would they think he was just weird? All this worrisome thoughts ran at a high pace, consuming Rogue's brain.

"Let's go!! I'll drive!" A loud voice snapped Rogue back into reality. The man looked up in front of him, only to see the beautiful Minerva. Her long hair was pulled back in a braided ponytail, with a black bucket hat on top. The tall woman wore a black zip up sweater, a plain white crop top that was loose around her figure, baggy cuffed jeans, and to top it all (or should I say bottom), a pair of black and red Nike high tops. It was her casual outfit, nothing too fancy. It was clear to Rogue that she tried a bit with her look, but to people who didn't know her too well, it just seemed like something she threw on at three AM.

The pale man grabbed his keys out of his pocket, telling her to catch as he threw them at the territory mage. Minerva nodded a thank you, only to hurry out the door. Rogue followed, although at a slower pace. But soon made it their car. It wasn't a Tesla or anything, just an old Envoy from Rogue's parents. He's had it ever since he turned 16, although Minerva used it a lot more than he has. Right from the moment he got it, to this day she uses it like her own. In fact, she doesn't even have a car. So, it was practically her's, too.

The male got into the car, quick to buckle up after sitting down. He looked at the radio, and changed it to a channel that plays 90's music only.

"Why are you always so obsessed with 90's grunge and shit? I mean, I like it too, but y'all should try something new," Minerva said, with a slight tone of confusion.

Rogue looked at her with a small smile, "Mother used to always listen to 90's music. Her favorite song was Breakfast At Tiffany's."

"And what does that have to do with you?"

"I guess I just adopted her music taste. I don't really know, I just like that sort of music. Anyhow, start driving, we still gotta pickup Jackal and Mard."

Minerva chuckled a bit, and pulled out of their parking space to drive off to their friend's dorm. The two lived a different building than Minerva and Rogue, so they had to drive ten or so minutes to get them. The black haired man checked his phone, only to see a few messages from Sting.

-

light bulb
we're sitting in the back on the super long table
hurry up
u coming??
were waiting
pls come

im a shadow, okay
Stop spamming me, Minerva and I are picking up our friends. We'll be there in ten minutes or so.

light bulb
well be fast because we'll be leaving in an hour and a half

im a shadow, okay
Alright, that's plenty of time. We're fast eaters. We'll be there before 9:15, sound good?

light bulb
fine
see ya

[Seen at 8:58]
-

"He never seems to shut up," Rogue said with a distasteful face.

"Sting? I mean, I think he's a good person. He's got good intentions," the woman said while focusing on the road, "And anyway, we're here, so go get them." Minerva parked in a visitors parking spot, and unlocked the door. He got out of the door with a nod, and walked off into the building.

The woman looked into the rear view mirror, and fixed her hat a bit. Minerva looked at her phone for a few minutes, waiting for her friends to get into the car. Suddenly, she got a call. "Why the hell would they be calling?" She said out loud. As soon as she was about to answer the call, the three jumped into the car, causing her to miss the call. Minerva put down her phone, and greeted Jackal and Mard Geer.

"Enough chit-chat y'all, it's time to go," Rogue said in his normal mono tone voice.

"Over here!!!" Sting stood up from his chair to call down Rogue and his friends. And lucky him, they did come over to the table. The blonde's smile was wider than any grin you'd see. He was over the moon to meet the four in person.

Yahoo~! I had no idea what to do with this chapter, honestly. I had planned a really long chapter, but I kinda felt y'all just want me to get something out. Next chapter will definitely be longer, though. I'm also sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. I've just been kinda depressed lately. I thought I'd be really happy this summer, but I just wasn't. I just lost motivation. But now that school has started back up, I'll need some kind of distraction. Which will probably be writing! So, yes, I plan on continuing this and updating more frequently.

I think every month or so might be the best for me. I can't guarantee anything, but currently, once a month seems reasonable. So, uh, yeah-

The next chapter will continue this chapter, so be prepared for more reading than usual.

Oh, and before I end this, do y'all want a character sheet? Like just where I say each character and their username to clear any confusion!

Anyway, see ya later, my sweet perverts!!