Chapter 5

The next day

Shana POV

Yasss today I go to the mall with Swae today time to go shopping.I guess y'all wondering why I didn't want to go to Swae house. I didn't because I want him to buy me stuff.I'm gonna get rich by  two people that's rich.Well let's call swae.

Phone Convo

Swae:Hello

Shana:Hey this Shana

Swae:Ohh hey Shana

Shana: Hey Swae is  we still going to the mall today

Swae:Yeah what time

Shana:About 1:00

Swae: ok it just turned 12 so we got an hour

Shana:Okay bye bye

Swae:Bye I lo-

End of convo

Yep I knew what he was going to say but I don't love him so I hung up.But yeah Michael ain't here so I guess he left me some money but let's get ready to go.

I took a 30 min shower,did my makeup,my hair now let's get dressed. I put on a pink long sleeve Chanel shirt with matching booty shorts and pink nike slides.Then went down stairs to see how much money Michael left me.He left me 1000 that's more than usual.Well let's go.I hoped in my car and heading directly to the mall.

Swae POV

I just got done talking to Shana she still didn't say I love you and now I got to wake kiara and jxmmi up.Yes kiara spent the night because she has to live with us since she's are assistant. So I went into the room to wake them up and I ain't gonna lie kiara look fine when she sleep but I got Shana.

Swae:Kiara jxmmi wake up

Kiara-Jxmmi:No leave us alone

Swae: Come on its 12:05 pm

Kiara:And

Jxmmi:Right

Swae: We got to go to the mall to meet my girlfriend

Jxmmi: why can't you go by yourself

Swae:Cuz I want you guys to meet her

Kiara: Fine how long we got

Swae:About 50min

Kiara:Aight

So they got ready and I kept staring at kiara I don't know why but it's something about her.I just brushed it off and we left to go to the mall.

THINK SWAE CATCHING FEELINGS?????