Announcement!

Hey you guys, dw I'm not here to put this book on hold, I'm actually here with good news!

So, I've been thinking and I want to turn this book into a series! Hear me out now. 

The reason I want to turn this book into a series is because I'm really enjoying this writing style and I really want to write more couples with the same dynamic. 

So, this series will have a minimum of three books, maybe more I'm not too sure yet. And all three books will be about three different couples but all from this circle. The same illegal business circle that Ace and Gianna are part of. I want all the characters to know each other so I can do more cross overs and I think writing this will be super fun.

So introducing:

THE CHICAGO SINNER SERIES

Book 1: Taste of Sin (duh)

Book 2: Sinner's illusion

And idk about Book 3 yet, but I think I will write a third one before wrapping up this series and turn it into a little trilogy.

Of course, all three books can also be read as a standalone but if you guys like this book then I'm sure you'll also like the next two because they'll have the same basis, location, and the same vibes.

So, I think once I finish this book, which will be in another 10 chapters or so, I'll start writing and uploading the next one. 

xx

Nikki