2.

Louis wasn't sure how he ended up here, but now he was standing in Harry's house.

Actually no, he did know how. They kissed all the way here in a tight, sweaty cab after Louis had snuck a text to the boys that he was going over to the blonde girl's for the night. They all cheered him on, not knowing he was actually going home with a guy for the night to do who knows what. He didn't care really, he would do anything with Harry.

Harry had kissed his cheek and left him the doorway after promising to back and rushing off to the restroom somewhere in the house.

Louis stays at the front, kicking off his dirty party shoes at the front. They look completely out of place against the fancy, waxed hardwood floors. The house is huge and surprisingly very masculine, dark wood, tall cabinets and exposed light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. He wonders how Harry can afford such a house. Perhaps it's his parents. Harry had mentioned something in the car about having the house to himself for the weekend.

Louis doesn't have work till Monday so supposes he could stay for a little while, maybe learn more about this side of sex with Harry... gay sex. He still wasn't sure how to tell Harry he had absolutely no idea what he was doing but he was planning on bringing it up at some point. He hopes it wouldn't turn Harry away.

His worrying thoughts seem to vanish when he sees Harry reappear, big crooked grin plastered on his face. He walks right up to Louis and kisses him, this time a little softer than at first and Louis thinks he could get used to this. He thinks, maybe he'd like to see Harry again when all of this inevitably ends like every hookup must.

"Wanna shower?  Need to wash the party off." Harry offers, placing his big warm hands on Louis's arms and Louis is overwhelmed. It feels too intimate, he's never showered with someone before and it's so many new things at once.

But maybe he'd like to try with Harry.

"I don't know." Louis honestly replies but Harry doesn't catch the hesitation in his voice.

"Well I need to shower if you wanna fuck me tonight, y'know so I'm clean." Harry replies with a smile and no, Louis doesn't know and he's not sure he can fuck Harry yet cause he's never done that before. He doesn't want to mess up this night that's gone so right, so perfect.

"Actually..." Louis clears his throat, looking at Harry with desperate eyes, "Could you fuck— uh me tonight?" He surprises himself saying those words but he doesn't want to take them back because if he's doing this he wants Harry to be his first. He trusts him to be his first.

"Oh." Harry seems surprised to but his lips form into a warm smile, "Yeah, course, whatever you want to do. Haven't done that in a while." He agrees easily, looping his arms around Louis.

"Let's go shower." Louis finally says, his nerves dissolved and gone— that seems to happen a lot when he's with Harry. He likes it.

&

Harry hands Louis some fluffy white towels and leads him what he assumes is the guest bathroom. They take separate showers and it gives Louis a little time to think about what's to come. He really wants to do this, and he wants it with Harry. He's just not sure if he should tell Harry it's his first time being fucked or not. It would probably be the smart thing to do.

Louis washes himself all over, scrubbing every bit down so he's ready. The shampoo smells like vanilla, a lot like Harry and the rest of his house, he wonders if that must be his favorite scent.

When Louis comes out, he wanders down the hall, approaching what looks like it must be Harry's room. It's got two wide double doors with dramatic golden tiger-face doorknobs. Louis walks over and creaks the door opening, peeking in to make sure it really was Harry's room. The inside smells like heavy cologne, much heavier than what Harry wears. It's decorated like the rest of the house, minimalistic and very masculine with a large king sized bed and draping white curtains. There's a few pieces of clothing scattered on the floor but otherwise it isn't messy at all.