#1

Another tear slipped through Harry's eye,
why him?

He had just walked in on something you wished you could unsee. In fact , he'd trade his life to erase the memory from his thoughts. Harry and Draco had been dating for six months, and Harry had thought everything was fine, he was happy. Until he walked in on Draco and Astoria Greengrass kissing.

Harry could still hear Draco's voice telling him to "Wait!" or "Harry it isn't what it seems like, I swear!". Excuses, the same excuses they use in romantic muggle movies.

He was sobbing in the bathroom of the Gryffindor door common room, his throat was sore and his eyes were puffy and red. He had cared for the blond so much, he could almost say he loved him.

No- he did love him.

He wanted his feelings to go away, he hated it, he hated the feel in chest the feeling that told him he wasn't gonna see or feel Draco again. Another parade of tears stormed down Harry's roses cheeks.

Knock.

"Harry? Are you in there?! Please open up."

Harry felt dizzy he didn't wanna talk to anyone or hear anyone at the moment. His head was pounding, he just wanted to die, leave.

"Harry, please you don't know what you saw."

Harry's eyes lifted towards the door, anger building up inside him.

I know exactly what I saw.

"Leave me alone, fuck off." Harry choked out.

"No i'm not leaving. Let me talk to you."

Harry's blood went hot.

"I know exactly what I saw, Malfoy." Harry snapped, making sure the word 'Malfoy' stood out amongst the others.

"Please don't make me knock down this door." Draco said his voice know put in a more serious tone rather then a sad one.

"Just go back to making out with, Greengrass." Harry scoffed, another tear daring to slip.

"She pushed herself on to me! It was her whole plan. Please Harry, I didn't wanna kiss her - for fucks sake I only love you!" Draco breathed out his voice had hints of every emotion Harry could think of at the moment.

He loved Harry. Love. Love. Love. Love.

Harry held back another sob.

"Please...open the door." Draco said.

Harry was speechless, still in shock at Draco words, Draco had loved him. He loved Harry. Draco loves Harry.

Oh.

Harry let out a breathe he'd been holding in for what felt like ages.

Harry reached for the door knob. He unlocked the door, his fingers shaking slightly.

Before Harry could even turn the door knob, Draco had already flung the door open and captured Harry in a tight hug.

Harry was still in a shocked state, but quickly turned back the hug burying his head in to the crook of Draco's neck.

"Idiot, you fucking idiot!" Harry said tears streaming down his face while his arms still rapped around Draco, as if he was the only thing that mattered.

Draco chuckled at the boy, tears hitting his cheeks as well. He'd thought he lost Harry for a second there. Idiot.

Harry took let go after a good 20 minutes of clinging on to him, Draco as well. They both looked at each other's tears stained cheeks. They both bursted out into bits of laughter.

As the laughter died down, Draco planted a kiss on Harry's nose and cupped his face, Harry cheeks heating up as he smiled like a twelve year old girl who had just met Gilderoy Lockhart.

Harry's lips met Draco's and felt like nothing mattered anymore, just them. Draco to Harry and Harry to Draco.

This wasn't the first time they felt like this around each other.

The sun was had already went down, so the to boys made their way towards the bed in the bed room. They snuggled up against each other both wanting nothing more then being each other's arms, and maybe some sleep.

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST WATT-PAD STORY SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE :(