part 1

Avy's POV:

"Caleb and avy, cut it out." Mr.Cruz said as he turned back around to the chalk board.

"just stop talking to me Caleb, your so annoying. I can't even do my work without you all in my face." I said as I got back into my chair.

this class was taking forever to be done. I hate school and the main reason why I hate it is because I have to see Caleb every single day. Man that boy is so stupid and he always bothers me in class. If I fail, it's most likely because of him.

"everyone, I need to use the restroom. Stay quiet and keep working. No one should be out their chairs when I'm back and when I'm gone." Mr.Cruz said as he walked towards the door.

I just know Caleb is gonna try to mess with me now. It's a perfect chance for him to do so. I just wanna work on my work in silence without this weirdo messing with me.

"hey avy do you have any plans after school?" Caleb said as he walked over to my table.

"No." I responded back

"well let me change that, how about me go to get ice cream at coldstone and watch the sunset." Caleb said

"uh no I don't even like you so why would I want to have quality time with you." I respond back

"oh... well" Caleb said as he walked back to his table.

that was kinda mean of me to say like that. damn I need to stop being so mean, but I don't care at the same time.

*ring.. ring.* (bell for when class is over)

Finally school is done. It's been such a long day and I didn't even get any sleep last night. I guess I should stop doing all-nighters.

I walk down the school hallway seeing everyone heading towards the front door to go home and then I accidentally bump into her.

"wtf watch where your going bitch." Promise (the mean girl) said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"uh I Didnt mean to bump into you sorry." I responded

"no dont say sorry now I have your filthy dust that was on your clothes now on me.. UGH HOW DISGUSTING!" Promise said back to me

"Promise just go home and stop talking to her.. she doesn't care and she never will." Caleb said as he stands beside me.

"ugh whatever." Promise says as she walks fastly towards the door.

"thank you Caleb." I said

"yeah of course, she was doing the most. How about you repay me by going to get ice cream with me at 5?" Caleb responded

"I- you can't do that" I said

"Yes I can now just say yes and give me your phone number so you can text me your address when I pick you up." Caleb said

"ugh okay yes. here is my number it's ###-###-####" I responded

"hmm we'll catch you later avy" Caleb said as he walked out the front door.

now I have to go hang out with that weirdo.. God kill me.

I walk out the front door and go into my moms car.

"hey honey, how was school?" mom asked

"It was boring like always.. also can I go out with a friend at 5 for ice cream?" I responded

"what gender is this friend?" mom asked

"a boy..." I responded

"no, no boys avy." mom said

"mom hes gay, your fine." I said

"Oh- well then yes you can go just make sure you get home around 8." Mom responded

"Okay I will. I'm just gonna text him our address rn so he knows everything." I said

"Okay honey." mom said

(Timeskip) *1 hour*

I have a hour before Caleb comes and picks me up. I need to get ready. So I go into my bathroom and wash my face. After I washed my face I dry it off and then I put moisturizer on it. after I'm done with that I take out my hair and let it down. My hair is straightened right now so yeah I can let it down. after I'm done fixing my hair and go into my room and into my dresser and I find a cute sweater and sweatpants. I choose those items to wear because outside it's 60-65 degrees so i think that sweatpants and a sweater is appropriate for this kind of weather.

*ding* (phone notification)

Caleb: I'll be there in 20 minutes. Be ready darling :)

Me: I'll be ready and don't call me darling we're not even close like that 😇

Caleb: yeah yeah we'll see about that

..........................................................................

This is the end of  chapter 1! 😇

be patient for chapter 2 you little niggas 🤬🤬

Okay love you guys bye 🤩