My Honey 💛

*Maxine's POV*Damn bae!!" Imani said out loud as I was climbing to the top of the bed to lay next to her

  *Maxine's POV*
Damn bae!!" Imani said out loud as I was climbing to the top of the bed to lay next to her. "It better not be no other bitches getting tongue like this from you!" she continued.

"Its not girl! Relax" I said smoothly in the tone she loved so much. Imani wasn't the only girl I was fucking with but she was right, I wasn't giving any other girls the tongue I was giving her, or strap for that matter. Something bout her made me always wanna please her differently than any other shawty.

Before yall mfs get to judging me, it aint no "we together and I'm just fucking with other bitches on her" type shit. Me and Imani not together. We just be kicking it. She has her other bitches and I have mine. But thats my honey. She know the shit.

      *Imani's POV*I loved fucking Maxine

      *Imani's POV*
I loved fucking Maxine. She always know how to have me cuming back to back. Between her tongue, her fingers, or her strap idk wtf I love the most. Thinking bout how she fuck me always made me feel some type of way tho, because i hated thinking bout her fucking other bitches like that. Then she was always reassuring me in that sexy ass voice, that made me just believe her.

Maxine was fine as fuck and I loved putting my pussy on her pretty face. She told me she loved missionary because she loved looking at me take her strap. I couldn't disagree because I loved looking at her sexy ass watch me take her strap.
After we layed there for a few minutes, she got up and started putting her clothes on. When she was finished dressing, she walked over to me and kissed me on my lips and said "See you later." I kissed her back and said "later"