"WHOOO!!?!?!?"

3rd Person P.O.V.

     Mr. Aizawa activates his quirk to quiet his class." *sigh* You'll have someone join you in class, But they aren't a classmate" Iida," Sir! What is he then if not a classmate???"

     " He will explain himself it's not my place to introduce him. He's not normal though that's all I will say." He got in his sleeping bag and sulked into the floor.

     The door opened up to find a green headed boy that was in green camo pants, a black tank top.On his back were a pair of gorgeous red,green,white,and blue pair of angel wings. By his appearance alone they could tell he was hot and AMAZING.

    Everyone was mesmerized him.

The boy walked to the front of the room, his wings closed behind him. His stance was stiff ,but was soft as well.
     The green haired boy spoke up," Hello class 1-A,You will refer to me as izu or zuku. I'll be your classes bodyguard."

"...... WHAAAT/WHOO!?!??"

    "I'm your bodyguard,Per request of your principle and your parents agree that you need protection."

     " I have mastered multiple martial arts so I know a thing or two. Get used to me because I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I will train you when you request or when your teacher doesn't want to. I'll will be a co teacher to some classes so. I'll be in your class dormitory as well. I will act as a butler as a bonus, so please make sure to clean after yourselfs yes?Now are there any questions or preferences that I need to be aware of during my stay?"

    Iida speaks in a wild manner," I  AS CLASS REP, WILL TRY EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE YOUR STAY IS AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE"

   Zuku responds with," Cool it with the volume. I might end up attacking you due to loud sounds. So if theres no problems with food."

        "Let's begin your training. Shall we?"