Blink

"Bossman's going to be pissed." Asher said, hopping from one stone to the next.
"Could you stop acting like a child!" I snap out in frustration. He didn't speak the whole way back.

When we made it to a mountain, I felt around for a certain button. When I found it I gently pressed it and stepped back, Ash did the same. Soon enough a slab of rock moved to the right revealing a passageway.

"You can go first," Ash bent down like an old gentleman from one of those movies. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, and strode through the passageway.

The passageway was made out of the same stone as the door, lit with dim lanterns and footprints engraved into the floor from how many times people walked through it. There were mysterious red splatters all over in this one part, rumoured to be blood. No one cared enough to ask, or they were scared. And that would be absurd, not one man or woman or anyone here was that much of a coward.

If they were I would kick them in their- I'm not going to finish that.

"AH-" Asher shreicked.

I turned around to see a small spider, crawling towards Asher one little tap at a time.

"You're scared of that small spider?" I managed to say throughout my laughs.

"IT'S TERRIFYING" He screamed like a two year old.

"Just step on it!" I yell back, losing brain cells trying to comprehend how a small spider is scary.

"NO! IT COULD SURVIVE!"
I was fed up and walked over to kill the spider when a bit of mist formed around it and in a few seconds a girl popped up. Taking the place of the spider, did I mention she was wheezing from laughing so much?

"I-KALIE?" Asher yelled, more confused than terrified now.

"That was so entertaining Kalie" I said, slowly clapping.

Kalie bowed, "Thank you! Thank you! You are all too kind!" I thought she was being a bit dramatic.

"I hate you Kalie!" Asher snipped, crossing his arms.

"And I love you too, Ash" Kalie replied, unphased and patted Asher on the head. "How was your attack attempt on the prissy paladin?"

"We failed, Captain Freedom is as good as the people say she is, though her friend. Her friend is...''I struggled to think of a word.

"A weak, helpless, idiot!" Asher cut me off.

"Exactly, those were the words I was thinking."

"Well.." Kalie thought for a good, long minute. "You could always make her join us. Manipulator isn't that your thing?" She asked.

Aster was silent for a while before responding, "I could! We should do that next time we attack! Right, blink?" He looked around for me.

I had turned invisible moments before, I was halfway to the training center already. I had no need to listen to them, they could plan attacks without me.