14

"Why are you shouting in the morning when you know we all have hangovers?!" Damiano groaned, coming into the kitchen. His expression changed when he saw mine. "Are you ok?" He fussed.

"I just need some fresh air." I cleared my throat. I walked out of the apartment, leaving Damiano confused.
--------------------
London wasn't as charming when nearly everything reminded me of the person I didn't want to think about. All the vintage shops and café's made me think of Victoria and how mad she must be at me. I entered a small coffee shop and sat down.

As I sipped my coffee I kept replaying my memories to fill missing holes. I was always a very passionate person so maybe it wasn't just a kiss. But I would never do anything to hurt Victoria so maybe it was. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was wait hopefully for my memory to fill in the blank.

Thomas started blowing up my phone.

Thomas:
Why is Vic crying?

Thomas:
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Thomas:
⁉️⁉️⁉️🧐🤨

Thomas:
I know you're seeing this right now 😐😐

I smirked at the use of emojis and panic.

Me:
Please tell her I can explain. She won't talk to me.

Typing those words reminded me of the first week I met Victoria. When she listened to her mother and refused to admit she liked me. Wow. That feels like yesterday. Speaking of which, we're supposed to fly to Milan tomorrow so I had better fix this before today ends.

Damiano:
Not supposed to contact or message you apparently but Vic is UPSET. She said something about trust? I can't deal with a crying girl my hangover is too bad please come back Vanya 😫

I groaned and got up. I should probably go make this right. Just as I was leaving I got a text from Ethan.

Ethan:
I'm sorry if I upset you and Vic, just let me know if I can help.

I made an 'aww' out loud at his kindness.

How come there's a huge problem everyday with the band? Why can't we just live in peace? I got to the apartment and knocked on the door.

Thomas opened it and smiled warmly. "Good luck." He nodded. I walked in to see Victoria crying hysterically on the sofa. Her usual cheerful self was broken. I wanted to hold her and comfort her but I knew she probably didn't want to even touch me after what she thinks I did.

"Why the fuck is she here?!" Victoria sniffled. It broke me to see her like this. I couldn't breathe even. "Victoria it's not what it sounds like I promise!" I tried to explain without bursting into tears.

"Vic at least listen to her?" Ethan reasoned for me. I smiled at him with gratitude. "I don't think I did anything with anyone last night." I got closer to her. "You don't think?" She scoffed.

"Look. I got really fucking drunk and... I can't fully remember everything but-" "Who was it?" Victoria interrupted me, blowing hair out of her face. "What?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Who was it? Who was so much better than me? Who could you not resist?" Victoria yelled. Damiano and Thomas has gone off elsewhere to avoid drama. Ethan stayed kindly.