Chapter 1

George Davidson.

That's all he's known as to other people, to Clay? He was a whole lot more. Clay could never put into words how he felt for George. In the end, you can't have anything you adore for too long, as Clay would quickly discover.

August 22nd would be a memorable day for both Clay and George. The day they became friends, the day everything began to go apart. Don't get too excited just yet; there's a lot in store for these two souls. A message has been delivered. "George, I would like to become friends with you; you seem to be a very kind person," it said. And thus began the blossoming of a lovely friendship.

They began talking every day, regardless of whether it was long, deep conversations or quick, idiotic texts back and forth. But it didn't matter; each second was cherished.Perhaps a tad excessive... some might even call it compulsive. The never-ending texts, the constant thoughts, and just too much talking about each other. On the other hand, George and Clay couldn't and wouldn't quit. Was it unhealthy that they hadn't even spoken face to face? Clay had other internet buddies, but none of them were given as much attention as George. Clay's friend Sapnap had warned him that this was dangerous and that it needed to be stopped. "How is this damaging? he doesn't understant we're just talking! It's not like that" Clay pondered. Clay's attitude toward his and George's friendship had always been peculiar. He knew he loved him, but Clay adored George in a different way than George adored him. Clay was obsessed. He was constantly texting him, overprotecting, and consumed by George's attention. 

283 words!!

an: okay!! i hope you liked the first chapter and there will definitely be more to come, i know it may not be the best but i'm pretty young so please don't judge i'm just trying to expand my writing experience :)) that'll be all for now but i will try to update very soon! have a good day lovely <3