fifty-nine

during his graduation party we kept quiet about us getting back together. only because it was supposed to be all about him and his successes from high school. it had nothing to do with me and our relationship.

but i must say i'm extremely grateful me and him figured things out. and i'm happy we're back together.

we didn't necessarily hide the fact that we were together. but we didn't come out and say "we're back together" if you know what i mean.

we were kissing and hugging a whole bunch. smiling at eachother a lot. and attached to the other the whole time. but that's always how we always have been besides the kissing part. but i mean ever since me and jake broke up, me and noah have done a whole lot of flirting so i doubt anyone was surprised.

i posted on instagram

(obviously not what noah looks like but u get it)

after his party...

everyone had gone home but i stayed. me and him went in his room. our clothes were coming off as soon as he shut the door. we had sex as soon as we got in there.

when we finished,we both laid there catching our breath. then i realized that after the next few months,noah would be going to college.

"noah,you never told me your plans for college" i said. he looked at me and looked sad. "you gonna break my heart noah?" i joked. he didn't say anything. "still going to harvard huh?" i asked.

he told me about his plans of going to harvard last summer. but we never talked about it after that.

he nodded his head. as sad as i was,i didn't want to make him feel about it. this is about him,not me. it's his future. i'm not gonna take that away from him.

"sorry" he mumbled. "noah don't be sorry. i'm happy for you" i said. he smiled. "are we gonna make it work,all the way across the country from eachother" he asked me. "of course we will" i whispered.

he smiled at me. "luckily for you i'm not leaving till the end of august. we have two and a half months" he said. i sighed in relief.