My king, my love

Jungkook as the king, always want everything to be perfect. Not just himself but others he sees. If they don't pass his vibe then they'll never see the sun again.

Yes, he's pretty cruel. Arrogant. Merciless.

He's such a horrible person, you would never want to encounter him.

As everything were perfect, a careless clumsy guy became the understudy of his eunuch. As soon as the poor guy made a mistake, he wanted to punish him immediately but for the queens order.. he didn't.

Taehyung was the name of the understudy. He has a close friendship with the queen, they had known each other since they were little saplings.

The Queen asked Jungkook a favor to take care of Taehyung, she said all of his weakness.. especially his weak lungs.. just for Jungkook to know what he shouldn't do that can hurt Taehyung.

After the first week, Jungkook was holding in his anger, because of Taehyung who keeps on coughing. It was just a faint sound to him --as Taehyung tried to stop himself from coughing-- but it still bothers him. So he scolded the poor boy, hard.. even shouted at him.

Second week was full of Taehyung's clumsiness.. he keeps on tripping over.. so many times that Jungkook doesn't know if he's doing it on purpose or it's just him. As a punishment, poor Taehyung had to stood up for the rest of the day, arms up sideways with bucket full of water in each hand. Spill some, then more water is added. 

third week, he caught Taehyung playing around with the young court ladies. Playing hide and seek and other childish games. He watched them secretly for a while before showing up, scaring them to death.. playing around the palace is one of the things that the king hates the most. But Taehyung doesn't know that... He bowed down to Jungkook before running to his side, smiling so wide. Saying "I'm sorry your highness. It's just, they're still kids yet they never get to experience fun childhood."

Jungkook was a bit touched by Taehyung's intentions. Playing with the kids so they could atleast experience fun.. cause he himself never got to experience it.

He lets him slide that time..

Fourth week.. Taehyung had been better. Not so clumsy anymore.. not so. He still makes mistakes.. like falling asleep while the king is reading something.

Jungkook looks up, only finding a dozing off Taehyung. He stared at him for a while. It's only them in the throne room, cause his eunuch had a family emergency. Of course Jungkook let him go for today, he was close with his eunuch because he had been a good slave to him. Almost Perfect.

For almost an hour staring at the sleeping face of Taehyung, Jungkook finally looks away. He analyzed and examined all of Taehyung's face features. From his long eyelashes to his beauty marks(moles).

He has a perfect face.. Jungkook can see that now. Pointed nose, thick eyebrows, perfect sharp jawline and pink lips.. he also remember, the first time they met, his eyes... His deep brown orbs that holds so much emotion.

Fifth week. Jungkook treated Taehyung better. Whenever Taehyung do something wrong, he corrects him instead of punishing him.

~~~~~~~

"That's not how you tie it." Jungkook says, as he saw Taehyung struggle to tie ropes in the carriage. Taehyung looks at him with wide innocent eyes.

"I apologize your highness." Taehyung lowers his head.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and told him to hold the rope. He slowly help him tie it, telling ways how to do it while guiding his hand.

But Taehyung was shock enough that he didn't hear anything the king said.. the king just held his hands. It's probably the nicest gesture he received from the king.