𝘀.𝗲.𝟭

"𝙉𝙤, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣

"𝙉𝙤, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙣."

⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷

You wrestled with your hair in an attempt to get it to stay down even though you knew your efforts would be useless. No matter what style you had, it could never look presentable. Whether it be braids or just natural, it always went out of it's way to make life difficult for you. If weren't for your mother throwing a fit everytime you meantioned it, you probably would've shaved it off by now.

Slipping on your white button down shirt and pulling up your skirt, you debated between wearing stockings or tights. The weather was still warm so you didn't see any reason not to just wear stockings. You pulled them up and thought on your current predicament.

For the past five years, you've been trapped in the town of Namimori. After getting transmigrated, you were excited at first, ready to take the mafia world on by storm. Now, after five years of a living a very peaceful and boring life, you were prepared to watch all the eventful things happen from the sidelines without having to worry about getting caught up in the stress that happens later in the series.

It might be a bit difficult considering you have strong mist flames, but you've learned to hide them well over the years. It was likely Reborn would still notice them but hopefully he would take the hint and leave you alone. Grimacing, you knew that was unlikely considering Reborn's personality.

You left the house with a quick goodbye to your mother and continued to think. The series should be starting soon and you needed to prepare yourself for the perfect background character life. Being entirely uninvolved would be lame, but you weren't looking to be anything more than a classmate that the main characters would say hi to when they crossed paths in the hallways. Yes, you thought, minimal involvement is best. I'll get on Tsuna's neutral side and treat his life like free entertainment.

There was a sudden shout that startled you out of your thoughts, "REBORN!!! I'M GOING TO TELL SASAGAWA KYOKO HOW I FEEL WITH MY DYING WILL!" You chuckled lightly at the perfect timing of Tsuna's yells before picking up your pace. Seeing this moment would truly cement the fact that the main plot was finally starting. And, it was just a pretty funny scene to see and you hadn't laughed in ages.

You turned the corner just in time to see Tsuna land in front of of Kyoko and confess his undying love for her. Maybe in another universe it was romantic, but for the one you were stuck in it was quite the scary sight to see for anyone unaware of Tsuna's state. A boy screaming in his underwear at a random schoolgirl would certainly raise red flags for any responsible adult.

Satisfied with seeing Tsuna get uppercutted, you walked to class and settled in your seat that was placed in the back corner. Usually it was reserved for main characters, but you doubted Tsuna would mind. Such a meek and timid guy wouldn't say anything even if he cared.

The class exploded into jeers when Tsuna came in. While you did feel bad, the taunts weren't unreserved on his part. All the student body knew about how he confessed to Kyoko half-naked, and if you didn't know the story then you would be jeering at him in your head too. Well, he would have Gokudera to protect him from this things soon.

Class ending signified the next big event, which was Mochida getting his ass beat. You weren't very interested in it but you still wanted to go so you slowly dragged yourself to the gym, ignoring the sounds of Tsuna's Dying Will being activated.

You couldn't contain your wince as you watched Tsuna rip the hair off Mochida. It was entertaining, sure, but it still looked painful. As the match ended, you noticed Tsuna getting praised by the majority of the people in the gym. You scoffed at their sudden switch up and started to walk up to Tsuna. Telling him good luck would definitely get you in his good books and that's exactly what you needed.

Kyoko walking up to Tsuna channeled your inner coward and made you turn around. Her looks intimidated you and you didn't want to face the wrath of her fanboys if you interrupted her. You left the gym sullenly, feeling slightly perturbed.

"Ciaossu!" You nearly jumped out of your skin at the sight of Reborn perched on the wall gate next to you. The universe unfortunately decided that you needed a refresher on how good Reborn was at jumpscaring people. Looking down at the baby, you figured that your best option would be to play dumb and pretend to be oblivious if he brought up flames.

"Hello. Are you Sawada's little brother?" You reached down to pat him lightly on the head, almost forgetting that this was a world renowned hitman from how adorable he was. You could barely resist the urge to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"No, I'm a hitman." Pulling the classic Kyoko, you just smiled at told him how cute it was for him to play pretend.

"Ah, okay. If you're a hitman, why don't I go take you to your boss?" You scooped him up and cradled him while you looked for Tsuna. It seemed like you were going to be lucky for once and he wouldn't bring up your flames. It was likely that you were already on thin ice for holding him like this so you doubted he would put up with you if you played dumb.

Rounding the corner, you saw Tsuna and shouted, "Sawada!" to get his attention. He turned to you and blushed when he saw that you were holding Reborn. Hopefully he gets used to Reborn showing up in random girl's arms because it's not going to stop any time soon. You huffed out a laugh and shoved Reborn into Tsuna's chest, planning on only saying a bit of small talk before taking your leave.

"Sawada-kun, your little brother is so cute." The honorific felt unfamiliar on your tongue but you smiled at Tsuna anyway. He was unable to form a response so you dashed your plan to talk to him and rescheduled a later time in your mind, walking away while planning what you'd watch for the rest of the night. Your Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd wouldn't come until next week so you resigned to watching gameshows all night with your mother.