Purson x Shy!Reader| Notes pt.2

- - - - - -
(Y/n)'s POV
- - - - - -

"I hope professor Blushenko won't be too cross with me." I spoke quietly to myself in comfort.

My homeroom class, 1-D, is currently rehearsing for the music festival. I had just slipped out of practice and am standing out on the main buildings roof top.

"I wonder if I can just ask him to not take part in the music festival." I wondered over railing.

"Surely it isn't mandatory, right?" My eyes wondered over to a couple of students in the court yard, seemingly rehearsing a dance.

"I'm too scared to do it!" I hid my face in my hands, anxiousness taking there wake the more I thought about the upcoming event.

Pacing around, I continued blabbering to myself.

"I hate this."

"I don't wanna do it!"

"I want my mom!"

"This is pathetic! I'm not a small child anymore!"

"I hate this!"

"I really hate that I have to do this!"

"If I decide not to do it, will my classmates and teacher be upset with me?"

"I don't wanna upset them and be the cause for failing the event!"

"I really hate this!"

"I miss the Pixie!"

I went to a wall, my hands still hiding my face as I tried to keep myself as calm as possible.

*PLOP!*

Just as I plopped down onto what I was thinking was the floor, I felt something definitely not the floor.

"What the-!" I hopped off immediately tuning around.

A light fizz started to appear, revealing a lavender haired boy. He bore an expressionless face but he seemed to have been sweating.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I felt my face flush red from embarrassment.

Just how long had he been there?!

Was he listening to me the entire time?!

I stood there nervously and very embarrassed. Many thoughts running through my mind, while my heart pounded in anticipation.

He was silent for a moment before he decided to speak, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop on you. I'm usually here by myself. I was gonna play my trumpet but then I heard someone coming so I decided to it was best to remain invisible until you left. So I sat here waiting for you to leave but you stayed and talked more than I thought you would. I know I could have just moved to give you some privacy but then you'd hear me move. I didn't wanna startle you so I stayed put. I'm sorry."

He eventually came to a stop and took a deep breathe.
I blinked and gulped. 'He uh... seems quite talkative.'

"O-okay well... b-bye! I'm sorry again!" I bowed before rushing to grab my bag and took off running.

"I can't believe he was there the whole time! I just blabbed his poor ear off! He heard me talking to myself! That's so weird! He probably thinks I'm a complete lonely weirdo! I hate this!" I panicked quietly too myself as I ran through the halls.

My running came to a halt when I came to a realization.

"I sat on a boys lap!" I couldn't see my face right now, but it felt like an explosion of blood just rushed to my face.

- - - - - -
Time Skip
- - - - - -

A few days had passed, and I have been trying to forget about the incident.

"So embarrassing!" I hid my face behind my bag as I thought back to the roof top boy.

Classes had ended awhile ago, a couple of the students leaving school grounds. But many remained; mainly first years and faculty.

Making my way to the same roof top as I had been just a few days ago, I tried to calm my nerves. Reaching out for the door knob, my hand rested on it, ready to turn and allow myself to bask in the lovely fresh air.

I've been too nervous to come back to the roof top since the sitting on some random boys lap incident.

I had sat on a boys lap. No. More like plopped down really. If he was here again... I don't think I'd be able to face him.

Then of course... there was the Pixie.

That boy from a few days ago... he mentioned playing his trumpet.

And it was 5 o clock pm.

Main buildings roof top.

"The Pixie!" I hid my face in my hands, face flushed red and I shook my head as if clearing my thoughts.

"It had to be him. That boy. He's the Pixie!" I rambled to myself.
"And I was on his lap!"

I cried to myself in embarrassment as I began to pace around.

"The pixie heard me ramble to myself! He listened to me complaining and he didn't even say anything! He was gonna play again but then I interrupted him!"

. . .

"He heard me say I miss the Pixie!" My hands clasped over my mouth is pure shock.

"Does he know that I leave him those notes? What do we even do now? Can we just talk or- no! I wouldn't know what to say! Leaving notes isn't so bad!"

And so, I continued rambling to myself for about an hour. Every sentence having some relation to the Pixie.

- - - - - -
Purson's POV
- - - - - -

I smiled to myself lightly, as I stood outside the roof top door. I made sure to stand at the side, as to not be seen by her-but just in case, I remained invisible.

I hadn't really thought of her being the person who left me those notes. But after accidentally eavesdropping on her private conversation with herself, I grew a a tad curious of her. So I was kind of hoping to see her again if she were to ever visit the same roof top again.

"So it was her." I spoke to myself out loud, knowing she couldn't hear me from the other side.

Maybe after the festival we could properly get to know one another.

And here's part 2! Also, most other final part but I might make a Drabble of this as a part 3 of sorts. Again this one got really long, almost 1000+ words actually.
Thanks for reading!