First Day

Unfortunately for you, your dad insisted on dropping you off at school for your first day at UA. Currently you were struggling to wiggle out of one of his not-so-world-famous bear like hugs. "Daaaaaaad. I really have to go or else ill be late on my first day!!" you groaned out. Luckily for you he finally let you go. "I'm sorry! My baby girl is just growing up so fast!" He wiped a fake tear from his eye which made you laugh before you gave him a sympathetic smile and a short hug.  After you pulled away you started to back up slowly. "Ill call you after school and you can help me move into my dorm room!" You shouted while already being to the gates and waving. Once inside you realized just how big the school really was "Haha im going to get lost" you joked to yourself before proceeding to look for your assigned classroom. After about twelve minutes of searching, you decided to ask someone for directions. As you looked around you say someone with peppermint colored hair "what could go wrong" you said aloud then walked over to the male "Uh hello! (Y/N) (L/N) here...I'm looking for class 1-A? Could you help me find it?" He looked at you for a moment before finaly speaking up "Your shorter than I expected" Your brain took a moment to process what he said and when you finaly did, you got angry "No need to be rude! Can you direct me there or not?!" He nodded and simply started walking, you decided it would be best to just follow him. After a few awkward minutes of no talking and you cooling down the half and half boy spoke up "Were in the same class, my names Shoto Todoroki" You thought of all the people in the group chat and gasped once you figured out his nickname. "KATY PERRY!!" The dual haired boy cracked a small smile but was surprised to say the least when he was enveloped in a sudden hug. You swear you could feel him heat up on one side slightly. "Yes I believe that is what you called me" he spoke out quietly as you pulled away. "Class is this way" he suddenly gave you a serious, dead pan look "I apologize in advance for our classmates" when he opened the door all the attention was suddenly on you 'oh boy' you thought. none the less you put on a smile and walked in "Uh hi" you got out with a wave "Im-" was all you got out before you were bombarded with people. You heard a few comments, such as "Your so pretty!" "I love your hair!" "Tch...another stupid extra" wait what. "Everybody! Calm down and take your seats!" A man said in slight annoyance while crawling out of a sleeping bag. All the students quickly when to their seats as ordered before the caterpillar man spoke again "Hurry up and introduce yourself so I can begin the lesson." You had to admit that you admired his straightforwardness. You turned to look at the class "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) but yo call call me (Y/N), no need for formalities and that's all you need to know for now. Once you had finished you did a slight bow then went to the only available seat in the room, behind a tall girl with dark hair 'She looks rich' you couldn't help but think as you sat down. "Thank you (L/N), I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the hero course. With that in mind I welcome you to class 1-A"

~Time skip~

Brought to you by Charmen Utrasoft

the fancy tp

After school was out you instantly were surrounded by the girls of you class, talking to you, asking you questions and just getting to know you a little better. You were smiling brightly, glad to have so many friends already. The boys on the other hand were all head over heels about you, some may not show it as much as others but all the boys would admit that you were adorable...or hot, they all talked about how innocent you looked.

A/N

Sorry for the late update guys ^^' I intended for this to be out earlier but then I ended up going camping so I couldn't finish it till just now and it was out later than it should have been. Well tell me what you think about this chapter and maybe make a comment on quirk ideas for (Y/N)

Luv ya guys!