The Pool

"Stop that!" Ryan yelped. Shannon had splashed water into his face. Ryan responded by launching himself onto her slender body and latching his hands around her neck. He grabbed her and thrust her weightless body into the water, trying to drown her.
"MMMPPPFPFFFF" Shannon screamed under water as she lashed her arms and legs. Suddenly, long, skinny arms wrapped around Ryan's waist.
"Hhhh-" Ryan almost mjoaned, but he quickly stopped himself because he realized it was Sharpie. Ryan didn't want to be a sussy baka and expose himself, so he kept quiet.
"What are you doin man?!!?!!!" Sharpie exclaimed.
"I- I- III- II- I" Ryan stammered getting red in the face as Sharpie's hands were latched onto his manly hips and his warm breath was fanning onto Ryan's neck. Ryan pushed his butt against Sharpie's groin looking for a reaction. The grip on Ryan's hips tightened and Sharpie's lips made their way to the wrinkly part of Ryan's ear.
"You're mega sus dude" Sharpie whispered, swimming away to his girlfriend Felisha Von Pissaqueef.
"What. The. Fawk. Just happened" Tyler and Julia said simultaneously. Shannon's limb body floated in the water.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Tyler and Julia also screamed simultaneously.
"SHE'S DEAD!!!!"
"AHHHHHH"
"Wait... check her pulse"
There was no pulse.
"SHE REALLY IS DEAD!!!!"
"AHHHHG!!!!!"
"RYAN KILLED HER"
"AHHHGGG!!!!"