(Prime) Disassociation :: Ratchet x MPD/DID! Reader

One of your alters accidentally met the Autobots. So you're taken in by them. Ratchet is your guardian. He isn't aware of your multiple personalities. So hopefully that'll explain my disappearances for sometime. I disappear quite often whenever I switch as my Alters are forbidden from writing on my Wattpad (I blame one of my persecutors.), If you want to talk to them. Just join my Discord! Also sorry for the short chapter I wanted to make a Cliffjumper x Reader from Prime chapter next since I had a good idea. 
A/N: I wrote this because I myself suffers from this disorder.

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were different from most kids your age. You have DID. You got it from immense trauma. You were homeschooled for majority of your life until High School.

You were walking home from school. You switched personalities you were a Little named Marcus. There was two bots fighting, Marcus tried to get out of the way but he was caught in the crossfire before A orange bot took Marcus.

He transformed and came to a base. He opened in there.

"Hey Ratchet. What's that in your hands?" Said a voice.

"This human witnessed a fight. So I took them in." The bot now known as Ratchet said.

"Ohhhh! Another person?!" Said a feminine voice.

"Old friend. Place the human down."

Ratchet placed Marcus down.

"Hello. Who are you?" The blue and red bot knelt down to your height.

"My... My... My name is Marcus...." You stuttered.

"Hello Marcus... How old are you..." He asked.

"I'm 4." You said.

"Ah okay."

"You don't look like your 4 you must be atleast 17." The feminine voice said.

"Miko..."

The girl huffed before walking off.

"Okay Marcus I'm Optimus Prime. And the others are Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack. The humans are Miko, Jack and Raf. We are the Autobots." Optimus said.

You blinked.

"Marcus?"

"Who are you?" Said Faith your protector. She instantly backed up.

"Huh? I just said who I was."

"My name is Faith."

"But wasn't your name--"

"Nevermind. Just... Be quiet don't hurt us. I mean me."

They were confused.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : 🌸 : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : 🌸 : -˚̣⋅ .

You throughout the weeks got close to Ratchet. You came back as (Y/n). You tried to keep yourself together and not switch in front of Ratchet who you liked. Marcus and Dylan (Your Littles) made fun of you for that. Faith told them to be nice. You haven't told anyone but Fowler, June, Jack, Miko and Raf that you have DID. It was a hard thing to explain to them. But June understood.

And what made it worse is that when you're around Ratchet you want to switch badly. But you didn't want to, you never told any of the bots at all, so it made it awkward when you all of a sudden wanted to be called (Y/n). Who can blame them? You had them call you several other names. But some of them picked up about your weirdness. 

"Hey. Uh... (Y/n)." Said Ratchet. 

"Yea?" You turned to face him.

"I noticed you're acting strange. Mind telling me?" He asked. 

"Well, I have DID, and I... I didn't want to tell you." 

Ratchet hugged you.