The ending

No one's POV

"I told you this was a bad idea dipshit!" Kaede yells as she rolls her eyes.

"Will you shut up! He'll hear us."

"I'm dead.. I'm dead.. I'm dead.." Kokichi kept mumbling.

"Well we weren't gonna leave him with that creep! Now you see were gonna use this whiteboard to write a plan, so we don't end up like Kaito." Rantaro says before pulling out a mini whiteboard from his bag.

Kokichi and Kaede shiver at the mention of Kaito. Rantaro then begins to write on the whiteboard.

"Okay so, Kokichi you'll need to stay here in the woods. If you see him or hear him run and hide, I will try to find him and destract him. Kaede find a safe way for us to escape."

"I have to stay here.. alone?" Kokichi gulps.

"Well yeah, but it's for your safety. "

"I don't like this plan."

"I-I don't either.."

"Ugh. You guys are the worst to work with."

"I say we sacrifice Rantaro to him." Kaede says as she raises her hand half way.

"Hey! No! We're doing my plan!" Rantaro argues.

"Your plan is stupid!" Kaede argues back.

"Guys.."

"No it's not! I'd like to see you come up with a better one!"

"Um.. guys..."

"I will!"

"Guys!"

"What!?" Rantaro and Kaede say at the same time.

"Um.." Kokichi says pointing behind them.

They both turn around and see Shuichi, standing there with his arms crossed.

"Fuck.." Rantaro mutters.

"Shuichi. Be honest, doesn't Rantaro's plan suck?" Kaede says, showing him the whiteboard.

Shuichi looks at the whiteboard, then thinks for a moment. "Yeah, that's a pretty stupid plan. Like why would you leave Kokichi by himself? You really think he could defend himself?"

"Thank you!"

"Hey!" Kokichi said sounding offended.

"Kokichi. I love you and all but he's right." Rantaro said patting him on the head.

"Three against one! Ha! Suck on that Taro!" Kaede says before sticking her tongue out.

ThEn ThEy AlL mAdE uP aNd BeCaMe FrIeNdS, ThE eNd.

Jk, let's continue shall we?

"Kokichi run, we have him distracted." Rantaro whispers to Kokichi.

Kokichi nods and begins to sneakily run off.

"Make up a better plan than," Rantaro says as he crosses his arms and looks at Kaede.

"Fine!" Kaede says as she begins to erase Rantaro's plan off the whiteboard.

As Kaede did that Rantaro noticed Shuichi wasn't there anymore.

"Uh Kaede? Where did Shuichi go?"

"What do you mean? He's-" Kaede said before looking over and seeing he wasn't there. "Oh no.. Wait!- where's Kokichi!?" She said before dropping the whiteboard marker.