Getting Stabbed

We get to the woods and instantly get quiet. I listen and hear an animal and run the way I heard it. Gloss and Lexi follow me. I notice the animal is a deer and I let my fangs show and attack the deer and dig my fangs into its skin and suck it's blood. Gloss and Lexi follow what I do and soon enough we are all full. We wipe our mouths and as I'm standing up I get stabbed by someone and I scream and turn to see who it was but don't see anyone. I pull whatever I was stabbed with out of me and notice it's a stake. Lexi and Gloss attack whoever it was while I'm in pain. I also notice that there was vervain on the stake.

"Cashmere are you ok?!" Gloss asks me.

"Yea I'm fine, just got stabbed with a stake that has vervain on it. I'm totally fine," I say; sarcastically.

"Let's get out of here before we get caught," Lexi says. We take off in a sprint. I fall behind as my vision blurs and pain shoots through me. Last thing I remember is someone talking to me before I black out.

Gloss's POV
I see Cashmere start falling behind and I slow down and Lexi slows down as well. We wait for Cashmere to catch up. When she doesn't we realize something is wrong and we rush over to her. She blacked out.

"Gloss we got to get her back to y'all's house!" Lexi says.

I pick Cashmere up and me and Lexi take off sprinting and after a few seconds we are back to mine and Cashmeres house. I lay Cashmere on the couch in the living room.

"Now someone saw us and knows what we are," I say and groan.

"They could have just seen us running," Lexi says.

"Normal people don't run as fast as we did, Lexi!" I say.

"Well more important matters! What about Cashmere?!" Lexi asks.

Cashmere's POV
I start choking and sit up.

"Cashmere are you ok?" Gloss asks me.

"Yea I'm fine. Just feeling weak," I tell him.

"What happened? Last thing I remember is us hunting in the woods," I ask.

"Well someone saw us and they stabbed you with a stake that had vervain on it," Lexi tells me.

"Did y'all see who it was?" I ask them.

"We are pretty sure it was Aiden," Gloss tells me.

The visions that I had earlier when Aiden tapped my shoulder are coming back to me.