Secrets

Taehyung smirked and snatched the phone from her hand ...

??:I am Taehyung would you come here to catch me? He said in a cold voice but the smirk was visible on his face....(this is Taehyung first personality may be we can call it tiger who is the mafia leader...)

Police officer was a coward and actually Taehyung (tiger) has bought all the officers in these stations so he just cut of the call...

Y/n: Give my phone back or else I will beat you ...

Tiger: Oh so you can beat me do whatever you want. Let's see what you can do...

Y/n kicked him at the private part and he backed off and the pain was visible from his face ...
(Well Y/n has now came to the real world and she started thinking about herself so she ran from there...)

Tiger:Stop there or else I will shoot you !!
Y/n suddenly stopped because of the fear of being shot...

Tiger men came and graped her she was trying to get free..
Y/n: You bastard free me now I am not your slave and I assure you I will not tell anyone about you and what you were doing with him please my parents would be worried about me .. please let me go..

Suddenly tiger fell on the ground and he held his head tightly...
After two to three minutes he stood again but he was not tiger he was someone else...

??:Why are you holding on her and who are you all?(let's call him V the playboy 😋)
The men knew about his disease so they just backed off and ran from there because they didn't wanted to risk there life .

V came near to the girl and she backed off she was observing what was happening..
V:Who are you beautiful lady?
Y/n was confused but as she is a soon to be  psychiatrist she soon figured out that he suffers from DID but still she wanted to assure her observation.

Y/n: My name is Y/n and I am a medical student you just helped me ...

V: yeah but why are you here ?
Y/n pov:
He is not the same person he is someone else now I am sure that he is not normal..but does he not know about his condition? This is the first time I have seen a patient suffering from DID..well I think I should go from here..

Y/n: I was just going home and they grabbed me?You don't know them right?

V:No I just sa_w them but how I came here I don't remember anything I don't know ?

Y/n:I should take my leave then good bye thank you for help....
V:okay
Well he is a playboy but he is confused now do he didn't flirt with her...

Y/n ran from there ..
Time skip
Y/n entered home
Mom I am here she said while breathing heavily .

M(y/n mother): Why are you in this condition?
Oh I just ran toward here...
M: you should not have done that silly girl .Now go fresh up I will bring dinner...
Hello pops what are you doing?
F(Y/n father): Just watching TV. How was your day?
Y/n: Exhausting!!!
F: Why ? What happened?
Y/n: Nothing I just realized that becoming a psychiatrist is not that easy...
F: well I told you that but I believe in my daughter she can do it....

A phone call came to the father .
Suddenly he got tensed and went to the balcony to talk...
F: I am trying to arrange the money please give me some time...
??: If you don't arrange money in 24 hours you will have to meet our boss and you know him he is not merciful at all ...
F: I will try but if I can't what will he do to me ?
??: He will take something precious from you because he will punish you for your actions and will give you the lesson that the one who disobey him will end up miserable and he don't just take things he take people..

F: I will arrange money somehow ...
??: You better do it or else you will have to suffer from the circumstances..
He came out of the balcony tensed and he was sweating.
Y/n: What happened dad?
F: I don't wanna talk to anyone I will just go ...
Y/n asked to her mother what happened to dad?
M: He has been like that for about a week because those mafias has started blackmailing him ..
Y/n was more then confused she asked
What mafias? What are you saying?
M: you know right we were not this rich from the start and you wanted to enter medical college so he took a loan from the mafias but he has not been able to give it back because you know our business is not going well now a days.
Y/n: And you are telling me this now?
Why did you took loan for me ? Okay tell me how much is the loan?
M: it's about 14000000 won because profit is also included .
Y/n: this much loan why so much don't tell me that father started the business because of the loan..
M: Yes but you didn't know because you were small at that time but we did it for your better?
Y/n: Now tell me what is the deadline.
M: (she looked down and said) Tomorrow..
Y/n: wait what the hell is this this what is going on???Okay (she said angrily) what are the consequences if we are not able to give back loan?
M: I don't know ask your father...
Y/n was confused she went to her father room and asked
What will you do now??
F: I don't know should I tell them that I can't pay them?
Y/n: What will they do if you don't pay them?
F: he said that his boss will take away a person who is very important to me ...
Y/n was surprised she said do you think they will take me ?