Intro + Explanation

Hey everyone! How are y'all doing?

This oneshot, I actually literally did not plan on uploading at all. This started as a writing exercise because I wanted to kind of ease back into writing. taking like a three month hiatus and then immediately jumping into writing a very complicated, plot-driven book just don't really go hand in hand.

The story behind this oneshot is that in the midst of trying to find inspiration for my book, Conform (I can't be gay), I found a website called: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

This website is quite interesting, as the website, using a prewritten story with blanks, takes words and phrases that you input, and puts them into such blanks, creating a story that is unique based off of the words you used. I decided to use the movie plot generator, just for fun, and it generated a whole freaking movie script for me.

When I first read the generated movie script, I thought it was the funniest yet most interesting thing I've ever read, so I just decided to morph the script (using everything that I inputted initially) into a oneshot. The oneshot is not exactly the same as the script. It does have the same exact plotline and locations, but I did have to add some dialogue or edit some of it to make it longer or have more detailed/contextual lines (don't worry, a good chunk of the original dialogue is still in there, word for word, just a lot of it is new) plus i obviously had to write a lot of the details and storytelling parts, as it was only just a script after all.

I'd recommend using the generator yourself, as sometimes it can create the funniest things. I do have to note that because the movie plot generator uses a fixed set of words, if you use it also, you'll get the same plot and storyline as I did, just with different characters and words (based on what you inputted)

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. I hope you enjoy the ride, it's quite interesting I'd say. :D

-nickel