Caged Bird

Hawks woke up with a start, in a room he didn't find familiar. It was dark, a little damp,  and didn't smell all too good. There was a hanging light bulb above him, swinging ever so slightly. It illuminated his golden eyes, and only then did he notice the thick scratchy rope wrapped tight around his wrists, legs, and hands each tied individually. 

  He tried to speak, to yell, but he had some kind of cloth tied around his head, in his mouth. he could only imagine what it's been used for. Hawk's let out a few muffled complaints, wings fluttering behind him. He let out soft grunts, looking for something to cut himself free. 

   "Try anything and I'll cut those pretty wings right off" he heard a gruff voice speak... Dabi. Ah fuck. feathery brows furrowed as the Birdman's head snapped up, golden eyes focusing on the taller, lanky man in the doorway. Muffled yells of confusion sounded through the cloth as Dabi sauntered over, a little too casual for having a pro hero tied up in... what looks like a basement. The dark-haired burn victim knelt, untying the cloth, letting it drop. 

  "Dabi, what the fuck is goin' on" he huffed, looking down at him. "I mean, this is a little kinky, even for you" he chuckled breathlessly, earning a chuckle and a sharp slap to the face. "Shut it, Birdy... Or should I call you Keigo now?" Like a heart attack, it struck him, the smug smile on his dropping. "Yeah... 'oh shit, the villain found me out' " he cackled, watching his face go cold. "I know... everything about you, dear Kei" he whispered in his ear, before standing up to appreciate the death stare he was receiving. 

  "I could just kill you," he says, wandering to a tray of things Hawk's didn't even wanna know contained. "But... where would the fun be in that?" he laughed, picking up a knife. "I could roast you up, wonder if you'd taste like chicken" he teased, walking over, dragging the tip over his cheekbone, tilting his head as a few beads of ruby red dripped down his cheek to his jaw. The villain leaned down, and licked it all the way back up to the cut, laughing as Hawks began to struggle against his restraint. 

  "Get the-" he let out a frustrated yell "get the fuck off of me!" This just delighted the taller man more. So what if he had a bit of fun, he never understood the 'don't play with your food' rule anyway. "hmm... you taste pretty good for a bird... I was never a chicken type of guy myself but I may make an exception for you" Okay no, Dabi was not, in any way cannibalistic. But watching the rise and fall on Hawk's chest quicken, Watching the dilation of those beautiful eyes. This was better than drugs could ever be. 

    "What do you want..." Hawks says shakily, looking up at him, blond tufts of soft hair falling in his face. Dabi cooed, brushing the hair out of his eyes, an almost tender act. "What do I want? I want to make you pay" he says, cracking his knuckles, before delivering a harsh blow to the face, knocking the chair over. With no way to stop the fall, Keigo's head hit the hard concrete with a grunt and a wince. His vision was blurry, he could hardly register the kicks to his stomach as he coughed and wheezed. He could feel something wet in his top lip. "Ah... fuck.. not the face" Hawks tried to joke, only to get kicked once more. 

   "Won't matter after I'm done anyway" Dabi says, pulling him back up. rough hands grabbed at his hair, pulling his head back. "You look pretty in red birdy" Dabi grinned. "Say cheese" He cheered, and snapped a picture of Hawks face, bloody nose, and cut eyebrow. He looked like hell. Which, after this, he might end up visiting. "What's the point of all this... Just kill me if you're gonna do it" he barked, Dabi tilting his head up. "Tsk Tsk, what happened to the fun Kei we all know and love here at the league. At least before I found out that you're nothin but a filthy fuckin' rat" 

   This time the knife was back, just under his chin. "Is that what I should carve into ya? Rat? I'm sure it would send the right message" he hummed, watching his face. "But, I dunno if it'd exactly fit you" he hummed. He used the knife, cutting open the tight shirt Hawk's wore. The sharp knife knicked at his skin, making his breathing faster. Dabi tore the shirt off and settled into the hero's lap, tracing his skin with the knife, a thoughtful look on his face. Hawk's bucked his hips, only causing the knife to cut deeper, so he froze. "Yeah? didn't like that did you" he says, his voice bittersweet. 

Now. Why is Hawks kinda horny. He blamed the fact spring ended not too long ago. 

"Now why don't you tell me... what would you like carved" he hummed, digging the tip of the blade into the meat of his pec, blood dripping down. Dabi was enjoying this a little too much. "Preferably..." he breathed out "nothing would be good..." And like the smart ass Dabi is, he used the knife to trace letters. "Hmm.. a little shorter. Won't all fit" he says, looking down into his eyes. Hawk's chuckled. How could he laugh at a time like this? Well. He didn't know. It's just his nature. 

  A few more deep cuts until Dabi was bored. Not of Hawk's reactions, but the method. So he stood up, not quite paying attention to Hawks. His first mistake. Because as soon as he turned around, there was the sound of cutting, and he felt a weight on his back. Ah fuck. He fell to the floor, Hawks straddling his waist. Dabi was quick to roll over, and switch the positions, a burning hand on his throat. "You little shit!" he snarled, as hawks cried at the stinging pain on his throat. 

  "bet you regret that one huh? and I was planning on takin' it easy on you!" he laughed, sitting up, watching as hawks struggled beneath him. "Come on Dabs... We can talk this thro-" another slap in the face, as his chin was grabbed he was forced to look Dabi in his cold blue eyes. "There is no talking" he growled in Hawk's face... and Boy if that didn't rile him up...

   "You son of a bitch... are you... are you fucking horny right now?" Dabi asked face deadpanned. Hawk's swallowed, and turned his head away. "I'm literally about to kill you. I've been talking about MURDERING YOU, and you're fucking hard?"

  Keigo's face was a bright shade of red as he panted and cleared his throat. "Uh... you... called me pretty" he muttered, looking down ashamed. "That's... that's all it takes..." Dabi began to laugh, tossing his head back. "You're so fuckin' easy!" He snorted, Hawk's stiff underneath him. It was more like a sleepover than him literally getting tortured.

  "Oh..." he sighed and leaned down closer to his face. "I'm going to have... so much fun with you" he whispered in the hero's ear.

...Oh fuck

//Oh fuck is right. anyway, Thanks Alora for the idea that I made horny. There will most likely be rushed smut in the next chapter but it's literally 5:34 Am so...