Chapter Doce

if this seems shitty thats because i had a mental breakdown and panic attack while writing this. TW rape. Have a good rest of your day lovlies. Remember its not the clothes. its NEVER the clothes.

YESSS IT'S WEDNESDAY! So close to summer vacation and the dance and the coronation. I run and put on a black skirt and a red off the shoulder crop top. Isaiah, Zoom and I decided our least days would be red. I finished my outfits with red lipstick like the literal queen I am. I walk out and put on some red heels. Todays also picture day so we being extra. Zoom walked out in a black shirt, red flannel and some red jeans. He was also wearing his signature fedora.

"SIS YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS!"

"BRO LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU LOOK BETTER THAN APOLLO!" Just then Isaiah walked out in a red button up shirt black jeans but strands of his hair dyed red. He had red shades and red converse.

"No he looks better than Apollo," Zoom said practically drooling.

"Mhmm," I hummed in agreement.

"Haha thanks, what a compliment because yall both like him. You both look great too. Picture day this year is gonna always be remembered. Legendary! Alright let's get going," he said and we grabbed our backpacks.

"I still can't get over the fact that we literally drive in a Tesla to school. Might as well ride a limo. We're that cool," Zoom said as we dropped him off. Bae came running up to him, he was red too. Just like Isaiah.

"Hey bae we are twinning again," Isaiah said with a laugh.

"Yes we are, well I'll see you both when school gets out! Bye Gena and zay," he said and we waved them off.

"Ight its our time to shine," we drove up to school and like before he opened my door, he grabbed my hand and we walked in. my school is lowkey dumb because we have a basketball game on picture day. I guess I'm going to have to slay people in makeup. Hopefully i don't sweat it off.

"Okay students, pick a buddy you won't hate next year to take pictures with," said the teacher.

"Why did she say it like that?" I asked.

"Because last year they had a lot of couples take pictures together and ended up breaking up like a year later. They ruined the pictures," Isaiah explained.

"I find that amusing."

"Of course you do Ms. Edgy now lets go," he said grabbing my hand and getting in line.

"And they say they're not dating," Christen said with Taylor in his arms.

"Haha," Isaiah and I awkwardly laughed.

"How is he still with that bitch?" I whispered to Isaiah. He shook his head in disapproval.

"No fucking idea. They have been together since middle and she always cheated on him so I really don't know. If I was him I would have been left her," he whispered back. Soon after it was our turn to take pictures. The backdrop was a romantic beach setting.

"Alright young man sit on the chair and the lady will sit on your lap," said the photographer. We did as said and he cradled me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest and he snapped some pictures.

"Perfect! Next the lady will sit on the chair and you will stand next to her."

"Perfect, yes so photogenic! Okay let's move this chair and the lady will kiss your cheek, if she can reach it," he said.

"I'm not that short mister," I said, slightly annoyed. Even in my heels it was a bit of a reach BUT I did it so HAHA. he snapped the pictures.

"Well thank you guys next," he said.