Prologue.

(AU: Barry and Iris aren't together and Caitlin doesn't have powers.)

Barry watched, not being able to anything, as Savitar's blade dug into Caitlin's chest. Caitlin gasped, looking at Barry with tears in her eyes.

Barry ran towards Caitlin as Savitar sped off after doing what he wanted to do, take the most important person of Barry Allen's life away from him.

Barry held her in his arms as she was taking her final breaths. "Cait! Cait hold on Okay??" Barry said with tears in his eyes. "Barry. I.." Caitlin began but was cut off by Barry.

"No, no, no. Be quiet." Barry said as he held her and ran to STAR Labs. He laid her on the bed in her lab. "Barry I have to say something." She said as he looked at her. "You can tell me later, Cait." Barry replied.

"I know I'm not gonna make it, so please." She said with tears flowing through her eyes as Barry shook his head in denial. "No, no, Cait. You're gonna make it ok. Cisco will be here soon." Barry replied even though he knew she wasn't gonna live.

"Barry please. You know I will die. So please, just let me say it." Caitlin requested. Barry nodded his head,"Ok."

"I love you, Barry. I have been in love with you since the beginning." She said, crying. Barry gave a small peck on her forehead, crying uncontrollably. "I love you too, Cait. I am so sorry for not saying this earlier but I love you too." Barry said.

Caitlin gathered the strength left in her and gave a small kiss on Barry's lips before she took her last breath and her heart stopped beating.

"Cait? Caitlin?" Barry called her but her eyes were already closed. He sat there holding her in his arms for a long time.

Then he ran. Faster than he had ever run before, his mind filled with the people that he lost. First his mom, then his dad and now his best friend, the one and only person who held him everytime he broke.

This was enough. Enough pain, enough tragedy and enough trauma, so he decided to do what he should have done a long a time ago.

Soon, he was in his house, the night when he was 11, the night when Eobard Thawne killed his mom.

Barry, Cisco and Caitlin had remade Gideon who was also installed in Barry's watch as a birthday gift given to him by Caitlin.

"Gideon?" Barry called her. "I am detecting the waves similar to yours Barry." Gideon replied. "How long??" He asked again. "Right...now," she replied.

As soon as she said that, Flash and Reverse Flash entered the house and started roaming around Nora Allen. "Record all of this." Barry said to Gideon.

Soon, Future Barry took baby Barry out of the house and Reverse Flash stabbed Nora Allen and ran away. Barry kept the video clip on the table and rushed his mom to the hospital.

Then everything around him was dark and Barry knew he had succeeded on changing his future.

(A/N: For those 12 to 20 people who read, and liked, the previous part, I'm sorry to edit.)