Second

BoBoiBoy Blaze

Blaze is the evolved form of BoBoiBoy Fire. He is the fourth element in the BoBoiBoy movie, to evolve at the same time. After Bora Ra destroys Ochobot, BoBoiBoy receives the last of Ochobot's power. With this power, Fire evolved into Blaze and he was utilized to defeat Bora Ra.

Thematic Color: Red and Black

First Appearance: BoBoiBoy: The Movie

Base Form: BoBoiBoy Fire

BoBoiBoy Ice (BoBoiBoy Ais)

Ice is the evolved form of BoBoiBoy Water. He is the fifth element in the BoBoiBoy movie, to evolve at the same time. After Bora Ra destroys Ochobot, BoBoiBoy receives the last of Ochobot's power. With this power, Water evolved into Ice and he was utilized to defeat Bora Ra.

Thematic Color: White and Dark Aquamarine

First Appearance: BoBoiBoy: The Movie

Base Form: BoBoiBoy Water

BoBoiBoy Thorn (BoBoiBoy Duri)

Thorn is the evolved form of BoBoiBoy Leaf. He is the sixth element in the BoBoiBoy movie, to evolve at the same time. After Bora Ra destroys Ochobot, BoBoiBoy receives the last of Ochobot's power. Even though BoBoiBoy didn't have Leaf as a base form prior to evolving, he was still able to call out Thorn to help defeat Bora Ra.

Thematic Color: Black and Green

First Appearance: BoBoiBoy: The Movie

Base Form: BoBoiBoy Leaf

Evolved Form: BoBoiBoy Timber

BoBoiBoy Solar

Solar is the evolved form of BoBoiBoy Light. He is the seventh element in the BoBoiBoy movie, to evolve at the same time.

After Bora Ra destroys Ochobot, BoBoiBoy receives the last of Ochobot's power. Even though BoBoiBoy didn't have Light as a base form prior to evolving, he was still able to call out Solar to help defeat Bora Ra.

In BoBoiBoy Galaxy, BoBoiBoy had been flung into space by Captain Vargoba, and BoBoiBoy's team has been defeated. As he was about to freeze over, BoBoiBoy gets a flash from a sun, warming him up, and BoBoiBoy transforms into Solar. He comes back to the station and uses his new power to his limits to deliver a powerful beam of light to Vargoba.

Thematic Color: White, Orange, and Yellow

First Appearance:

Original: BoBoiBoy: The Movie

Galaxy: Season 1, Episode 24

Base Form: BoBoiBoy Light

Third Tier Forms

BoBoiBoy Darkwood (BoBoiBoy Balak)

Timber is the evolved form of BoBoiBoy Thorn. His name was revealed in a video released by Monsta. To achieve this form, BoBoiBoy has to find the power sphere PasuBot.

Fusion Forms

See more: Elemental Fusion

Fusion Forms are achieved when two elements perform Elemental Fusion. These forms are considerably more powerful than Second Tier Forms and can utilize the power of the two fusing elements. This ability first debuted in BoBoiBoy Movie 2.

BoBoiBoy FrostFire

BoBoiBoy Glacier

BoBoiBoy Supra

BoBoiBoy Sori

Other Forms

Retak'ka was able to use Elemental Forms after stealing BoBoiBoy's elemental powers, though he claimed that the power was his first. These Elemental Forms were enhanced in power after Retak'ka raided other planets to steal their the elemental powers. Hang Kasa was also able to use the Crystal Elemental Form, which was later taken by Retak'ka, which was later stolen back by BoBoiBoy.

It is unknown whether or not BoBoiBoy is able to achieve these forms.

Voltra

Tempest

Crystal

Darkwood

Gamma

Trivia

Leaf and Light are the only two base elements not to appear in the Original Series.

BoBoiBoy Thorn and BoBoiBoy Solar were both second-tier forms where BoBoiBoy did not need to know the base forms (Leaf and Light) in order to gain the second tier form.

It was revealed in Episode 17 of BoBoiBoy Galaxy when BoBoiBoy's Power Band got upgraded at an unknown point, the watch reset itself and as a result, all but the three original elemental forms were lost.

In BoBoiBoy Galaxy, only the evolved forms (BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, etc) have different eyes' colors. BoBoiBoy Fire and Water's eyes are now brown instead of crimson and cyan, respectively.

This is a short one

Okeh buh bye!!( ´ ▽ ' )ノ
(649 words)