♡Rules♡

♡♡♡

Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful ~Unknown

~

So here are the rules you must follow

So here are the rules you must follow. They are quite simple for you to follow.

1. Make Sure To Follow This Account.

2. While you requested a book cover in this shop, don't request a cover for that same book from different shops at the same time. It's disrespectful to us and the other shops too.

3. Please be patient.

4. You are allowed to send your filled forms in the batch pages only, as it will be easy for us to find your forms.

5. You will be given 2-3 covers per book. But if I like your book concept I might make more (not baised pls-)

6. This isnt a rule but if your book or account has like 0 followers or reads, I will definitely go and support you, just cuz I was too at your  place once and I appreciate you for choosing us for your book covers.

7. Credit us in the book's description/chapter/profile announcements etc. To support our work.

8. Fill out the forms carefully without missing any point.

9. We do accept all face claims but please don't give us orders some face claims which are quite hard to find. I mea for example, how am I supposed to make a cover with Shrek and Rapunzel? You get the point right? Let's not do illegal covers.

10. If you don't like the covers, feel free to dm us for a better cover and changes you want. If the given changes are possible for us to do, we will change them and send you a new one

11. Please Make sure to follow all the rules above. If you unfollow any of them, your cover will be canceled. It will make this shop reach out more and more people.

12. No I don't take any charges, I had a DM saying what's the charges for the covers. So no its completely free.

That's for the rules. See, it's simple to follow.

Thank you and have a great day,
-Mishti

Thank you and have a great day,-Mishti ♡