Part 2- the awful day of our lives

It all stared out great. But then one day we were sent to the counsel of monsters and transformers that gave us these powers. I was in credible to meet them. But they said to our faces "you are doing great thing with your new abilities. But with great power comes great responsibility. Also you need training to keep them under control, if you don't have the proper training you could lose control and do something horrible by accident. So I have assigned you 2 with a Autobot named Prowl who has the proper training to help you keep your powers under control." But the next day we had everything under control until........... this happened. I was the most irresponsible thing to do and it was skipping training. So the next day when I came down for breakfast because it was the first day of high school I saw the counsel members and the rest of the Autobot's in my house. The counsel said ,"for skipping training I'm revolving your powers for a week. But your dog Duke will still have his abilities."So then I said,"you can't do that. That's so unfair. So I skipped training to go to a party my best-friend was hosting." Then the said,"we can do that because we gave them to you, so we can take them away. Autobot's would you guys like to add anything." "No we are good but prowl would like to add something, Prowl" "Yes!" said Prowl "Prowl go a head." Said the rest of the Autobot's. "Well she didn't actually skip training I let her go they were working so hard on keeping there powers in check I let her go to the party but then she comes back and does training and she did just that." So the counsel said,"we don't care we still are revolving her powers for a day."