• Niki - Meeting your online boyfriend.

"GET THEM! GOSH, WHY DOES THIS GUY SUCK??"

Niki slams his hands on his gaming desk, frustrated that he lost yet another game.

"If you're gonna be a support, at least do it properly.." Niki muttered under his breath, as his eyes rolled and his door opened.

"Hey, me and mom are getting ice cream. What flavor do you want?" Niki's sister figure showed as Niki turned his revolving chair.

"Chocolate please, thank you!" His sister nodded as he left the room, making Niki sigh.

I haven't won a game today, usually I'd be on a streak..

Niki turned back to his PC and pressed start game, when his friend called.

"Hey Sunghoon hyung! You gonna join the game?"

"Yeah, did you pick your lane yet?" His friend, Sunghoon, spoke with his charming voice as Niki spoke 'bottom lane' as a response.

"SUNGHOON! GO WASH THE DISHES AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"

Niki laughed at Sunghoon's mom nagging at him, being able to hear his friend groan.

"BUT MOM, IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A GA-"

"NO BUTS. CLEAN THEM, NOW."

Sunghoon groaned one last time as Niki heard the speaker make a loud sound.

"B-But I don't know how to play this-"

"Just keep me alive, hide my character! I'll clean my room and the dishes quickly, just this one time, Pleasee Y/n?"

Niki heard Sunghoon plead, sighing.

Ah right, he has a sister.

"I-I guess.."

The speakers suddenly made a sound as if the headsets were lifted, as Y/n trembled.

She wasn't good at games like her older brother. She was more into dancing and photography, she wasn't a gamer.

"So are you gonna play for him?" Niki chuckled, making Y/n startled from the sudden speaking voice heard from her brother's gaming head set.

"S-Sorry if I ever fail this game! S-Sunghoon oppa just had something to do so I'm here to fill in for him.." Y/n stuttered a lot. She guessed this guy was Niki, since Sunghoon always played with him along with his other friend named Heeseung.

"Well are you any good?" Niki asked whilst picking his character.

"I-I..Don't know, So I apologize if I ever cause a defeat!" Y/n apologized, knowing that gaming isn't in her expertise.

"It's alright. Uh, Y/n..right?" Niki asked, making sure he got his friend's sibling's name right.

"Y-yeah.."

"I'm Niki. Nishimura Riki. Let's have a fun game, Y/n!"

-

"Y/n? I'm here to collect your laundry!"

Sunghoon shouted from outside Y/n's room as Y/n snapped out.

"Come in!"

Sunghoon came in her room and picked up Y/n basket full of her dirty clothes when he glanced at her PC.