•7•

Ethan woke up around 10:36 in the morning. He would usually wake up at 8:00 but he wasn't doing anything today, so he decided to sleep in.

He got up and did his morning routine, but didn't change his clothes. He just also decided to stay in his pjs. He checked his phone and saw Levi text him last night. He smiled to himself at the message.

Since Levi texted so late, Ethan assumed he wouldn't be up right now, so he decided not to text him, in case he was still asleep.

~

There was nothing really to do, just Ethan watching Netflix in his pjs at 12 o'clock in the morning. He was watching stranger things agains for like the third time. He never got bored of the show, it was really good. He was getting to a good part and suddenly heard a ding from his phone.

The brown haired didn't check it though; this was one of the best part of the show and he didn't want to miss it. But then he remembered that he had Liams and Ren notification off because they text to much. So then he thought what if it was from Levi and quickly took out his phone.

It wasn't from levi but from Mason. Ethan forgot about Mason because he was the really quiet one.

---------------------

Mason: Hey
delivered 12:10

Ethan: hey mason
12:12

Mason: this is levi

Ethan: oh hey shortyyyy :)

Mason: Really....
Mason: anyways i'm using Mason phone because a fucking brat took my phone and hid it somewhere

Ethan: Did you try call it and finding it?

Mason: yeah, but i don't hear it anywhere

Ethan: wait who's the brat?

Mason: Tao is making me and mason babysit his little sister, while he goes on a date with another one of his hoes

Ethan: who?

Mason: your friend Liam

Ethan: how dare you call Liam a hoe

Mason: sorry Taos the hoe not Liam

Ethan: exactly

Mason: uhm😑

Ethan: i'm great with children, i can come over and help you if you want?

Mason: Well Mason actually has her under control while i'm trying to look for my phone

Ethan: oh okay

Mason: i don't mind if you still come over though

Ethan: oh really?

Mason: you was just trying to come over and hang out with me in the first place right?

Ethan: eh yeah

Mason: exactly
Mason: *Sent a address*
Mason: come over when you want

Ethan: yeah okay
Ethan: see you soon shorty<3
delivered at 12:18

---------------------

Ethan started freaking out a little bit, not knowing what to wear. After figuring out Levi was like a fashion stylist, he wanted to pick out a outfit he would think was a ten. But at the same time he was just going to his house and wanted to wear something comfy. After what felt like hours, he picked out a outfit.

It wasn't to fancy or too lazy looking so he decided to go with it. After fixing his hair and making sure he smelt good he left the house. He told Athena he was leaving but didn't say where he was going because she would have freaked out. The brown haired got in his car and headed over to Levi's place.

~

caption this?^

caption this?^