Bonus chapter 23.

Her.

I smiled sleepily, relishing in the most gentle caressing on my cheek as spicy, mouth-watering odour is surrounding me. 

"Good morning, amore."- I spoke happily, hugging him adoringly, and kissed his neck tenderly as he held me closer to himself. 

"Good morning, principessa."- replied my beloved husband in his velvety, sensual, low, smoky, hoarse, extra coarse voice. 

Before Leo could kiss me, Neve and Flora dashed to our bedroom and hopped on the bed, licking our hands and rubbing against us, making us laugh wholeheartedly. I hugged Flora and he cuddled Neve as we granted our pups attention and love. 

After some time they calmed down and lazied on the fluffy, soft, lavish rug. I snuggled into his warm, hard, vigorous body as he held me tightly in his loving embrace. 

"Today is doctor's appointment, right, bambina?"- he asked warmly and I nodded. 

"I feel like our 3 little beans are alright."- I told him, gently rubbing my baby bump as his hand affectionately rested on top of mine. 

Call it a mother's hunch. I just feel all of them: not 1, not 2. I feel all 3 babies growing in my belly. Had similar feeling when I was bearing our sets of twins and triplets. The sensation is impossible to describe. 

"I love all of you so much."- almost whispered Leo, smiling charmingly. 

"We love you more than words can convey, handsome."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart and pecked him dotingly, giggling when he peppered my face with the most heartwarming kisses. 

The two of us cuddled for some before before getting up and heading to the shower. I nuzzled into my husband, rubbing his strapping back tenderly as he kissed the top of my head, stroking the back of my head mellowly as warm water poured on us. 

"Can we have a movie night tonight, per favore? Just you, bambinos and I."- I asked softly, smiling as his forehead rested on mine lightly, our glazing against each other in such sublime manner. 

"I would love nothing more."- he replied sincerely and I was glad to kiss his beautiful nose as he returned the favour.

We showered together, enjoying tender caressing and sweet kisses. Then he wrapped us in a huge, warm, soft towels and we brushed our teeth, doing our skin care shortly. I happily kept him company while he shaved off his stubble, which was more like a beard. 

"You are indescribably handsome, amore."- I said profoundly with a smile as he stood between my legs, his veiny and masculine hands on my thighs. 

"Grazie mille, angel. You are exceptionally exquisite, amore mio. You are enchanting."- stated honestly Leonardo, making my cheeks flush pink. 

"And you are beyond adorable, darling."- he added warmly, causing my cheeks to turn rosy. 

He kissed my blushing cheeks and I hugged him adoringly, feeling at my best because of him. It is impossible to explain how much adoration, admiration and love I feel for this perfect man. I have never thought I could ever love so much, but I do and it is the most priceless feeling in the whole world: to love and to be loves just as passionately, to have kids who love you so truly and unconditionally, to have such loving and kind relatives, to have supportive and reliable friends. 

Even though we had enough of downfalls full of danger, we got through them and became stronger than ever. Leo is my rock, safe heaven, paradise, protector and serenity. I worship him. 

In a moment we relocated to the closet and began getting dressed for the day, having rather a lot of plans. 

I wore luxurious, soft, gorgeous, lacy set in black colour. As to the outfit, I was hoping for a dress, but weather has other plans: windy, rainy and so gloomy. I went for Dior: sweater, pants and coat. I chose gold jewellery for today - Cartier: a few rings, hand-watch, bracelet with matching chain-necklace. I picked suitable Dior heels in white colour and beautiful Hermès bag in white colour with golden details.