Childhood Friends (Pt.3)

3rd Person

To even say that Bruce and Persephone were nervous was an understatement. Today was the day they were getting married and Bruce had been threatened by multiple gods to keep Percy happy. Especially her Father, Hestia, Hades, and Artemis. Oh and the worst of them all was, Sally. Bruce found her the most threatening as she could be sweet and then the scariest mother ever. 

Percy was in her room with Annabeth, her maid of honor, with Piper, Reyna, and Hazel as her bridesmaids. Poseidon was walked Percy down the aisle though he had argued with Paul about who would walk her down the aisle. Sally had settled them out and everyone knew not to argue with Sally when it came to the wedding arrangements because they got their ear chewed off when you did argue with her. 

Her and Alfred were like a super team when it came to the food. It took Percy all her self control not to taste test every piece of food they made. Especially the dessert. She was getting ready to go crazy. Bruce had to keep her out of the house the rest of the day to keep her from trying to get any of the food. 

But all the preparations came down to this day. The day that had the bride and groom with butterflies in their stomach. Percy was letting Piper do her makeup and Annabeth do her hair. She wore a Greek dress as her wedding dress. It's awesome when you have a daughter of Athena as your best friend. Annabeth refused to go to a dress shop saying that the quality of the dresses was 'pure Minotaur dung'. So Annabeth made the dress herself. 

(No head piece)

(No head piece)

Her hair was curled and was flowing down her back like the waves of the sea. Her makeup was natural looking and was very light. There was a knock on the door and Poseidon poked his head in. He smiled when he saw her. "Hey sea star. It's almost time. Are you ready?" Percy nodded. "Yeah. Let me check your suit." Poseidon grumbled and came in all the way. He was wearing a dress shirt and slacks. 

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Where is your jacket and tie?" He gave her a light glare and snapped his fingers. A sea green tie appeared and a black jacket appeared on his back. "Are you happy now?" I nod. "Very. Now stop complaining. Is Amphitrite, Tyson and Triton here?" He nods. "Yup. They are very excited and are happy for you." "I'm happy they're here. And I'm happy you and Paul stopped fighting about who was going to walk me. I was about to get Nico, Triton or Tyson to do it." 

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Now come on. You too, girls." Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Reyna nod. They go to the boys. I wait for my turn before I hear the music signifying that it was my turn to walk down the aisle. I loop my arm through my his and start to walk. A hush falls through the crowd and I keep my eyes glued to Bruce.