| 04 | chapelle-sensei smiled... TWICE!

───────🌿───────

───────🌿───────

a few days after i took the exam i received a letter in the mail with a box that contains my uniform. i read through the letter which is just a congratulations letter and below it was my class schedule. i looked at the uniform and there was a letter on it saying "hello jiyu. i know that you don't really like the girl uniform so i gave you the male one, feel free to customize it. -sincerely nakiri senzaemon"

'that was thoughtful of him' i thought before opening the package and looking at the uniform. 'looks good but not my style, nothing some sewing won't fix!' i then rushed upstairs to my sewing machine and turned the uniforms polo shirt into a polo shirt with a deep v-neck. i cut the sleeves shorter rolled them up and sewed them in place.

i'm not touching the blazer since i'm not gonna wear it. i didn't touch the pants as well seeing as they were good enough. i paired the polo shirt with a navy blue short sleeved turtle neck, a cool gray windbreaker, and some black shoes. for the accessories i took some orange round sunglasses, a hanafuda necklace and cross earrings, and thats my uniform complete!

 for the accessories i took some orange round sunglasses, a hanafuda necklace and cross earrings, and thats my uniform complete!

(just incase you forgot what you wore)

───────🌿───────

a few days later was the start of school, i bid my farewells to my family who kindly drove me to school and of course i had my trusty knife case and phone with me as well as my backpack with my essentials like a notebook, some pens, cookbooks some gum, snacks, my wallet, and of course my ingredient for the dorm exam. i also brought a duffel bag with me which contains my toiletries and clothes.

i am now sitting in a tent at the school ceremony for the new high school graduates and am waiting for their speeches to finish so that i can get done with mine and get to class.

when i entered the tent i was greeted by soma who had his dopey grin on his face, i sat down and had a small chat with soma until the host of the ceremony started talking.