𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖺𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

I sat in my room rereading one of my favorite books when my phone started buzzing

I sat in my room rereading one of my favorite books when my phone started buzzing. It was like nine o'clock, making me scrunch my eyebrows together. Who would be calling this late?

I read one more sentence before placing my bookmark into the book and setting it aside. I grabbed my phone to see that it was John b so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need you at the Chateau as soon as possible" John b answered abruptly in a worried tone.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, wondering why he sounded so worried and why he needed me there at nine o'clock.

"It's JJ. He's having a breakdown or something and he wouldn't let any of us talk to him, not even Kie" the brunette explained making me sit up straight with a fearful expression.

I knew my boyfriend had breakdowns sometimes but he hadn't had one in a while. Hearing that he had shut out the pogues made me afraid he was having a really bad breakdown.

"Alright, I'm on my way" I momentary responded, hanging up on him as I jumped out of bed to grab my shoes. I rushed out of the house as fast as I could and hopped into my car. Luckily, John b didn't live too far away so it was a short drive to his house.

Once I got out of my car at the Chateau, I leaped up the porch steps and swiftly hurried into the house.

I found everyone talking outside the guest bedroom I shared with JJ when we would stay at John b's for weeks on end.

"Oh, thank god you're here" Pope sighed with relief, placing his hand on my shoulder once he noticed me.

"What happened?"

"We don't know. He came home and went straight to his room. Not even a hello" John b filled me in.

"I tried to talk to him but he just pushed me away," Kiara said, uneasiness clear in her shaky voice.

"Okay, I got this," I told them, hoping they would leave so JJ didn't feel surrounded when I opened the door. I knew how he hated being vulnerable in front of his friends. The crew took the note and sauntered out of the hallways out on the porch.

"JJ, it's me Y/n, can you open the door for me, please?" I implied, wondering if he would open up if he knew it was me.

There was no reply.

I carefully twisted the door handle, a click coming from the door as it creaked open. I poked my head inside to find JJ ball up in the corner of the bedroom floor sobbing, his knees bend up at his chest and his strong arms firmly wrapped around them. His cheeks were stained with wet tears that spilled out of his red-rimmed, dreary eyes.