Devils advocate

December 15TH
8:12am
📍the Ellis, Thea residence

Sun pierces through the sheer white curtains, casting a golden haze across the sleeping Spencer and Thea.

Thea stirs gently, rubbing her eyes with the backs of her hands before reaching onto her beside table to get her glasses. She feels an arm tighten around the soft silk of her pyjama shirt and a gentle hand caress the supple exposed skin of her thigh "good morning, gorgeous" Spencer says with a raspy voice.

She just about manages to roll over so her heads tucked into the crook of his neck "morning, Spence. How did you sleep"

"I slept really well, your bed is far comfier than mine"

"I'm glad. Now, I'm going to make some coffee and start the get ready process" Spencer nods at her statement and goes to follow her but she simply pushes him back into bed "you have just got back from a three day case, I will go and get your coffee" she directs, pressing a kiss on his cheek.

I'm total, the two have been on 6 dates, not including the book club, coffee shop or walks to work. Spencer isn't exactly sure how these things go but he feels as if he's ready to make it official.

"I'm back" she sings, pushing open the door and taking her seat beside him before handing him the steaming mug with a small heart decorated onto the foam of the coffee.

"I'm glad, thank you"

She places her own mug on her bedside table as he mirrors her actions, placing his own mug down. She runs her hand through his hair, gripping onto the section at the back of his head as he pulls her into a kiss.

"Thea...I need to...ask you...a question" he says breathless and through kisses.

"Yeah, what?" She asks, pulling away.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?"

"Yes Spencer iwillbeyourgirlfriend" she laughs.

Spencer left after breakfast, to get ready and Ellis did his walk of shame back to the apartment.

The two best friends are now back in their usual spot, Ellis running products through Thea's hair "so how's it going with Spencer?" He asks, twisting her curls into a claw clip and pulling pieces out to frame her face.

"He's amazing. We've gone on 6 dates and he slept over last night and no we didn't before you ask and he asked me to be his girlfriend this morning"

"Wow! Big steps"

"I know, I really really like him el, he's just amazing"

"The fact that he walks you to work most mornings definitely shows that"

"I know, he's perfect...right"

"He is...you're done hair and makeup wise. Go and get your outfit on and I'll add a little bit of shimmer to these" he lifts her boobs up slightly making her laugh.

She shortly returns from her bedroom dressed in a silk laced lined cami with a long skirt with a very high slit and heels, something so simple but goes so well with the red lip shes decided on "you look sexy! He won't be able to keep his hands off of you!" Ellis exclaims, perching on the arm of the couch.

"Um so do you!" She gestures to his silk pink shirt with a loud pattern that's half buttoned showing off his abundance of necklaces and red matching suit that he's paired with his black Prada loafers.

"Oh this old thing? No, seriously, that shirt makes your boobs look great and with the high hairstyle it really accentuates your amazing collar bones and with a little bit of shimmer under those lights mwah"