Chap 1

Tharn Pov

It was a fresh start for Me. when I wakes up early in the morning. I did my morning routine and get ready for my office.
While traveling in the car. I am engrossed in my thoughts of how I got to this position.
It was my hard work my determination that I reach this place where I am right now.
After his father retired, My father had, referred to Tharn's name as a Fbi Agent by seeing my capabilities in it. I was still in my thoughts as I reached my destination. Thanks, Goddess before coming I had my breakfast, or else my mom would have eaten me alive.

I reached the office at the right time as I am always punctual and am never late for my work that's why I am a trusted employee.

I came inside my office as I was immediately greeted by the office boy.

"Sir tharn Boss wants to meet you. He's waiting for you. He needs your presence as soon as possible as he wants to talk to you about something really important. Come soon he's waiting." The office boy said and went outside after conveying his message. I was in a bit of shock why does he want to meet me. I shrugged my thoughts thinking it must be something important as I am in charge of dealing with impossible missions.

I stood up from my chair as I went towards my boss's cabin. I was a bit startled when I heard his sobbing and whimpering voices. I have never seen my boss so sad about anything. I wonder what it would be that he's crying and is upset.

"May I come in boss?". I asked while knocking on the door.

"Yes...yes. Officer Tharn come inside. I was waiting for you." My boss said in a hoarse voice. As if he was crying heavily.

I came inside his cabin as I saw my boss was facing the other side. Still sniffing and sobbing slightly. I came and sat on the chair facing him.

Soon he turned his face I could easily see. His visible tears and sob. I tried to pass a glass of water as he stops me.

"It's okay. Officer Tharn. I can help myself." My boss said as I nodded in okay.

He took a deep breath and drink a glass of water as I waited for him to start.

"Sorry for seeing me like this officer tharn. It's just.. Hmm I got tragic news today about my most trusted and favorite employees. They were my superheroes. Mr. And Mrs. Edward Kanawut. They were the only employee before your Dad who was not only courageous but selfless and heroic too. They have done tremendous efforts to save the country and the innocent lives of people before thinking about themselves. It was the reason why he was everyone's favorite. But sadly today I got to know that they with their 3 years old daughter Anna got murdered by an unidentified person 10 years back. Only his Son Gulf Kanawut is alive. But nobody knows where he is and is he alive or not. I want to go with bright and win and find him from anywhere. I count on you all. Find him and save him from anywhere. I want him safe. He's not mentally stable Tharn so better find him before something bad happens to him. I have said someone to find his details. He'll give the important details to you. Go and find him and one more thing. Win is pregnant don't stress him out or else bright will be upset." Boss said and I nodded in yes no doubt boss and everyone is scared of Bright's anger. If it's win he's always super possessive about him.

I sighed and went outside towards my cabin. As I reached my cabin I came inside and sat on my chair. I was thinking about the new case as the office boy came inside and hand over the file and went outside.

I was still analyzing the file while seeing his childhood picture. Why is his picture so young? I mean if it's 10 years till now he would have been changed a lot. I was still seeing his childhood picture as well his parent's pictures.