August 28th 1787:

It's been well over 3 months that I am on this boat and a subject still concerns me as much. Finally a subject, I mean a person.
She was a young girl, she must have been my age, in her twenties.
Every morning I saw her, she was resting calmly, always in the same place, a small bench right in front of mine. She was wearing a blue dress, under her short brown hair ... She always had a notebook with her, surely a sketchbook because she passed soft and precise strokes. I never saw what she drew, the only time I passed in front of her after having contemplated the sunrise was a semblance of a landscape ..
I loved watching it discreetly for a long time ...
I know it can't be spanked but it was stronger than me, I couldn't help it. Her voice was so soft, so warm.
Her green eyes that I met from time to time were so beautiful that I could put on wasting for hours and hours.She must have taken me for a fool ..
I saw her staring at the sea from her seat.
She was only there in the morning until a specific time, I would say lunch time or after talking with a man .. It must have been her father, he was a sailor.
This man looked so sad but at the same time happy to be able to talk to her.
After talking for about thirty minutes, he left. She would come home and from time to time smiled at me as she stood up.
I never dared give him back or talk to him.
It was as if speaking to him was forbidden by my voice itself ...