𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗂𝗍!!! 𝖶𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒 <3

(𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌)

I strolled into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. I had been starving myself for the past few days and I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to get myself a little something to eat. When I did eat, I always checked the calories to try and cut down on them. I had been putting myself on a strict diet to lose weight cause I wasn't in shape at all.

I grabbed a snack out of the cabinet and flipped it around to see that the calories had been marked out. I furrowed my eyebrows before grabbing another package. I turned it around as well to find that the calories had been marked with a permanent marker as well.

I ended up searching the whole kitchen for anything that didn't have the calories marked out. Who the hell had the time to mark out all the food in the kitchen?

"JJ!" I shouted, walking into the bedroom where my boyfriend sat on my bed watching TV.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" I inquired, holding up a package and pointing to the nutrition facts. A small mischievous grin danced across his lips. I knew he had something to with it!

"You asshole! Why did you do that to all the food in the house?" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest as I continued to stand in the doorway.

"Why does it matter?" He shrugged standing up and walking over to me, a smile still plastered against his face. It's not like anyone looks at those"

Actually, I look at the calories.

His arms wrapped around my waist as I continued to look up at him with a scolding expression.

"I've seen you, Y/n. The way you always check the calories before eating something or putting it back, I'm not a dumbass I can tell what you're doing. You're trying to lose weight" JJ proclaimed, giving me a sad look. "I've also seen the way you look at others girls and then look at your body like it's disgusting . I've even caught you lifting your shirt to look at your stomach in the bathroom" he continued, totally exposing me which made my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

"You wanna know why? Look at me, JJ" I snapped, backing up a step so he could see my body. "I'm ugly. I'm fat. Look, I even have stretch marks. I don't know why you're even with me"

Tears were building up in my eyes. I truly hated my body. I hated every single thing about it. I wanted to be like girls I saw at the beach. A small waist, flat stomach, perfect dips and curves. That was my only desire. To be pretty.

"Baby, what are you talking about? Do you even hear yourself, right now? You're beautiful. Stunning actually. I don't know why you degrade yourself like that when you're so so so perfect" JJ remarked, a smile upon his face as I frowned up at him. "I love you, alright? I love everything about you. So, I don't want you trying to lose weight. You're not even fat"

"Liar" I mumbled, not believing a word my boyfriend was saying. He was just trying to comfort me and make me feel better about myself. Me being my stubborn self didn't believe him.

"What? Why would I lie about something like that? You know what, I'm gonna show you that you're beautiful, c'mon" He said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shouted as JJ walked over to the bed and threw me down onto the soft covers. He climbed over top of me and looked down at me, his shark tooth necklace swinging in my face.

"Tell me where you're insecure" JJ whispered as his lips slowly connected with my jawline. I thought about it. Why the hell would I tell him where I was insecure? What was he planning to do?

"Uh, my stomach" my voice was barely audible and my tone was shaky.

JJ moved himself to where he had a better view of my torso. He lifted my shirt making me flinch at the sudden action. I never let anyone see my stomach before I didn't even want him to see it. I shuddered when his cold hands made connect with my skin. He gently ran his big hands over my belly making circles.

"Your stomach is so nice, princess" He soothed leaning down to kiss just above my belly button. "It's way better than mine"

"See, look at mine. It's just hard and stiff" JJ lifted up his shirt, revealing his stomach before returning to me kissing around my belly button. "Yours is nice and soft. It's perfect"

A tiny smile grew on my face. I looked down at myself and suddenly I wasn't so disgusted by my belly. It was like JJ had some kind of magical powers that help with insecurities.

After that, he ended up kissing all of the other places I was unconfident about and telling me how beautiful and flawless I was. Afterward, I actually felt better about myself. I felt more optimistic and comfortable with myself and most of all I felt loved. JJ had shown me how to love my body which only made me love him even more.

"What about you?" I whispered as JJ and I cuddled.

"What about me?"

"Where are you insecure?" I questioned, rolling over on top of him just like he had to me.

"Oh, so you're gonna try to boost my confidence?" JJ chuckled,  putting his hands behind his head.

"Absolutely"

𝖠/𝗇:

𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁, 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄!! ❤️