Here to stay

Y/ns POV: As we're passing my street I start to freak out. I feel sick to my stomach. I haven't been here well, since I left. I think Jaeden can read the tension on my face and try's to take my mind off it.

"I just realized our friends don't even know we're here. Surprise right?" He says. I nod my head yes. Even tho I'm excited to see my friends again it makes me feel even more nervous.

"Aaaaaand we're here" david says as we pull into my driveway. I see once again my yellow house with a rusty porch swing. It's as if I'm seeing the house for the first time again.

We all get out of the care and stand in front of my house. "Are you ready" jaeden ask. "No" I say. "But I guess I have no choice".

I text Michael and tell him to bring him and mom to the living room. I finally get some balls and we walk up to my house. I contemplated wether I should knock or just walk in. I had to just rip it off like a band aid so without another thought I open the door and walk in.

Jet, Micheal, and my mom stare at me for five seconds. Then finally my mom runs up and hugs me "oh my gosh where have you been" as she says that Jaeden, David, and Jonathan walk into my house.

My mom looks confused but then she recognizes Jaeden. Then it hits her. "You ran away" she says. I nod my head yes. I'm to emotional to speak.

She welcomes them in and sits us down in the kitchen. "Does your dad know your here" my mom ask Jaeden. "No, I'm not going back, I live with my uncle now" he responds.

We all continue talking to my mom as she ask for answers about what happened. "This is all your fathers fault, he chased u out" my mom says.

"Um unfortunately it's time for us to go, Jonathan needs to go home and we need to take Jaeden home" says David. This was the first time we'd been separated in 4 months.

I run up to him and hug him one last time. "I don't want you to leave" I say. "I know but this isn't permanent goodbye. If I don't see u again today I'll catch u and the rest of the group tmr" he assured me.

I let go and him, David, and Jonathan leave. I look behind me and I see Michael and Jet and I give them a hug. "Barely recognized u with your hair" Michael says. "That was kind of the point" I laugh.

I hear my phone go off and I look and it's a text from Jaeden.

"I forgot to tell u that I love you❤️"

I smile and reply back. Me and my family spend the next few hours welcoming me home and then we start taking serious.

"Me and your father are getting a divorce" my mom says. "I tried to make it work for you guys but now he's pushing my children away, enough is enough. Are y'all ok" she gets out.

Surprisingly none of us are sad. We've been waiting for this to happen since we moved. "Yeah, but since we move around bc of dads job can we stay" I ask.

"Ok we'll stay, but it's getting late and it's time to go to bed" mom orders.

"It's July" jet says. "Yes but we've all had a long day"

I go upstairs and see my room for the first time. It looks the same as how I left it. I clean it up a bit, change, brush my teeth, and get ready for bed. As I climb into bed I turn my TV on and it's the news.

I call Jaeden immediately.

J: are you watching the news

Y/n: yes.

J: it's weird isn't it

Y/n: for sure

I change the channel

Y/n: are you safe?

J: ofc I'm safe. Don't worry everything is ok now

Y/n: Ik it's just, I wanted to make sure

J: don't worry tmr we'll see each other and the game tmr, but till then plz get some rest ok?

Y/n: ok I will goodnight

Then the call ended there