𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽

                     "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽."
                             𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮𝟭

      ____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Tessa opens the door to Nathan's apartment, she then notices the notice on the door that says, 'NOTICE TO PAY RENT OR QUIT'.

"Welcome home." She mumbles as she hands Nathan the notice.He sits at the counter. He groans as he picks up the mail. "Bill. Bill. Final notice. Way final notice. You ever robbed a bank?"

"Hey, I can help you those." She offered.

"No, it's fine. I'll just work something out."

"Nathan." She rest her hand on his.

"I wanna help." She assures.

"I get that Tes, I do

"I get that Tes, I do. But it's not your responsibility." He declines.

"Well, do you need anything ? Do you need me to...Cook? Are you hungry? Because I-"

"Tes, I'm fine. You don't have to keep worrying. I promise I'll call, if anything." He assured.

"Can you promise me something else?" She said. "Just don't overwork yourself." She said before there was a knock at the door.

Tessa opens the door to see, Dan Scott. A man who she hasn't seen in years. And of course he didn't recognize her. But that didn't stop him from checking her out.

"Dan Scott. It pleasure to meet you..." He holds his hand out for a hand shake, which he receive.

"Tessa Austin. You actually knew my mother-"

"Allison." He finished, remember that last time he'd seen Allison. Then the last time he'd seen her daughter.

"Tes, I'll see you later. Alright?" He said. Coming up behind her, protectively.

"Um, okay. It was nice seeing you again, Mr.Scott."

"Dan. You can call me Dan." He corrected/flirted.