TWO LIARS

- wait Junho don't leave like that!!!
Wooyoung yelled but it was lost cause because he was gone.
- damn it she has me so out of it I forgot that I went to hunt for freaking food.
He stormed back to where everything went down to hell.
- I need food.
He walked back to the top of the mountain, it had stop raining thankfully.
- I hope she went back wherever the hell she came from, I don't want to have to kick her out.
He moved slowly trying not to make any noise, he was close to where he had left y/n
- why am I worrying about her?
He growled at himself, an unknown scent hit his nostrils.
- that's not her scent, that's someone not welcomed around here.
He said to himself looking around, then he spot y/n.
- what, why the hell are you still around here?, I told you to go back home when it stop raining.
He breathed deeply.
- now what the hell  am I going to do?
He moved slowly so he could get close to her.
- I should let him get her because she didn't listen to me, she already got hurt but no, she won't listen.
He saw the man moving around looking, he knew that someone was there.
- if don't get to her first he will hurt her, then I'm going to have to brake his neck.
He kept moving slowly until he was close enough, the hunter began to shorten the distance between them, so Junho knew that he had to move faster.
He moved a little closer, before y/n knew it her mouth was being covered pulling her back against him.
She felt terrified when his hand covered her mouth.
- shhh, is me I'm trying to help you once again so don't make any noises, he is right in our tail.
Her heart resumed its beating when she looked back to find Junho's face.
- we need to move slowly so we can put distance between us, so follow my lead.
He moved slowly letting her move in front of him just in case.
There were some big rocks, so he pulled her again with him to hide behind them, she tried to complain but he covered her mouth once again.
- don't make any noise, are you trying to get us killed?
He said in her ear.
She stood completely still in his arms, even though her body was trembling  with fear.
- is ok, is going to be ok.
They waited for a while, but then he wanted to go to check is the cost was clear.
- I'm going to check if we are clear.
He said standing up, but she held the sleeve of his sweatshirt.
- please don't go, they could hurt you.
- I'll be fine stay here.
- please Junho.
- I'll be back please listen to me.
He said walking away from her, she leaned her back against the rock, heart almost jumping out of her chest.
- please don't get hurt, you might be an asshole but if you get hurt trying to help me I'll kill you.
She waited for a while, worrying because he wasn't back yet.
- now what, should I go to look for him.
She said to herself.
- please be ok.
She buried her head in between her folded arms.
- where the hell are you?
She didn't know what to do, then felt an arm on her shoulder.
- fuck...
She almost choked on her own spit.
- what's wrong with you?
He asked her like she lost her mind.
- you scared the life out of me what else.
- I didn't mean to, you should have been attentive, what if it wasn't me?
- fuck you!!
She mumbled.
- what?!!
- I said fuck you Junho.
- that's the thanks I get after I saved you for the third time.
- are you going to pass me the bill later on?
- I should.
- screw you, don't do a good deed if you are going to hold it over that person's head.
- I'm not holding it over your head.
- why do you keep saying that then?
- because of your attitude.
- which is nothing compared to yours heartless asshole.
- if I was an asshole you would be dead by know little one, specially when I told you to leave earlier, didn't I ?
- I tried but then he showed up so I couldn't go anywhere, ughh I can't stand you.
She growled, eyes turning yellow, canines beginning to protrude.
- what are you going to do little one?
He growled back, y/n didn't know what came over her pushing him with everything in her, Junho wasn't expecting it so it sent him quiet a few steps backwards.
- (growl), I'm going to make you regret this little bitch.
She took off running, him behind her.
- what have i done?
She continued running.
- fuck, he is so fast.
- get back here little bitch!!!
He was at her tail, his arm reached pulling her back towards him.
- let go of me you beast.
- what are you scared?
He pressed her back against a tree.
- who do you think you are, hmmm?
His hand wrapped around her neck.
- let go you bully.
She tried to push him back but he didn't even budge.
- I'm going to make you regret behaving like a bitch.
-  I'm sorry please don't hurt me.
- is too later now.
His claws began to cut through the skin of her neck.
- please Junho.
Her hands were holding his sweatshirt tight.
- don't beg now it doesn't suit you.

His breath was ghosting over her lips, that woke up some other sensations in her body

Junho was seeing angry red, his eyes were blood red, he wanted to devour her whole, make her scream from the deepest of her lungs.
Make her whimper like she was being slaughtered, he wasn't mad he was aroused, he wanted to mark her, mate her, make her squirm under him, wreck her completely, teach her how to respect her alpha, her mate, yeah he felt their connection, he knew that she was his mate, she was going to summit to him one way or another.
- let go please.
She felt week, she hasn't had any food yet, her body was feeling exhausted after being hurt, everything going on with him, the hunters.
- leave my territory and don't comeback, if you do I will punish you double.
- you can stop me from coming here, there is someone I have to see and have yet to make it to see.
- I don't care who you have to see, did you hear and understand what I said?
- please alpha I'm sorry for being disrespectful towards you.
- you didn't think about that when you pushed me little one, so now I have to teach you a lesson somehow.
- why are you so mean?, so beautiful but so full of anger, hurtful words, why?
- shut up.
He said squeezing her face in his hand.
- why did you even bother to help me all those times then?, you should have let the hunter just kill me then.
- I'm not that type of beast.
- that's how you are behaving right now, you are talking about punishment if I don't obey, why am I your punching bag to take all your anger.
- I said shut up, but you don't listen, so disobedient, insolent, you are in my territory, I'm the alpha in this town, if you come to my territory you have to follow my rules.
- what did I do so bad then?
She looked into his eyes, he was feeling how her strong gaze was making him feel weak.
- I should ruin you for any other alpha that tries to mate you, so you would have to be stuck with me.
- please don't.
- don't worry I won't because that's the exact thing my parents are trying to do to me, so it would make me even worst than them.
He said letting go of her face roughly.
- go back home.
He said.
She didn't argue anymore, she decided not to make things even worst.
He stepped back turning on the heels of his foot to leave.
- alpha...
She called making him look to the side, he could see her with the corner of his eyes.
- anything else you have to say.