Hold me close

Amity's p.o.v

2:00 am, September 8th.

I wake up to the sound of my ringtone,which i quickly silence. i look at my lap to see Luz still cuddling up to me fast asleep. I cant believe that the last few hours were real. Luz came to my house for a sleep over. she was super excited because school starts today. we sat in my room for most of the night, making stupid jokes and playing games.it was a great night to begin with but then it became one of the best of my life.

10:00 pm, September 7th

"hey amity, i have a question." Luz said in a nervous tone. I put down my phone and turned my gaze over to her. The moon was shining brightly, illuminating her beauty. I tilted my head a little "Is something wrong." "N-no nothing's wrong" she answered now appearing flustered."we've known each other for a while now and I've had alot of fun with you" luz said. I nodded confused on were this was going "and within the time I've known you I've started developing feelings for you and I was wondering if you might be interested in having a relationship...with me... As more then friends... Like as my partner?" She finished blushing and stary eyed. I sat there not knowing what to say. So many words floated around my head. This is the moment In all my dreams, except I wasn't dreaming. I looked up at luz and said the one thing that felt right for that moment. "Can I kiss you?" Luz nodded "yes" she said giggling. We kissed and luz fell asleep in my arms. I stayed up that night shocked this was happening,but it was real and everything was perfect.