seventy-five.

Hope was determined to make this Christmas the best one anyone had celebrated in all their lives. She knew that was a very ambitious goal to have, but she really was shooting for the stars here. 

On Christmas eve they had celebrated Louis's birthday as well as placing out some decorations along with the tree. It was nothing big or grand, and so Hope set out late that night to change it all up.

"Lottie," Hope hissed at her sister as she accidentally dropped a present too hard on the ground admitting a thud into the house. "You have to be quiet."

"Oh I'm so sorry," Lottie gave her a disinterested look. "My bad for being woken up at 3 am to start the Christmas celebrations. Oh wait, we aren't. I am just putting everything together that you want."

"Yeah, because you can use magic outside of school," Hope rolled her eyes. "Just think of it like your that muggle guy, Santa Claus."

"Great, I'm a fat old geezer with a long white beard," Lottie threw her hands up in the air with a huff.

"I just need you to finish doing the stuff in the Kitch and then you can go back to bed," Hope handed her a sketch on how she imagined the kitchen to look.

"Alright, yeah, that's easy enough," Lottie looked it over. "What are you going to do then, because you better not go up to sleep and leave me here to finish everything."

"No," Hope rolled her eyes once more. "I still have my present for Sirius I need to finish."

"Oh, right," Lottie nodded her head, remembering what Hope had explained what she wanted to do for Sirius. "Do you want my help with that, could go by a lot faster."

"No, I want to do it on my own. Makes it feel more special," Hope said, as she gathered up the supplies she would need. 

It took Hope well into the morning to finish her surprise gift for Sirius. She wanted to do something special for him because he was trapped inside this reached house for so long and just dying to escape from it. Lottie had long since gone back to bed at this point, she tried to stay up with her sister, but was just too tired.

Once she was done she went back into the sitting room to admire their work. There was a large tree practically touching the top of the ceiling, only giving it enough space for the sparkling star. She and Lottie had decorated the tree in very bright and vibrate decorations that covered every inch of the three. As well as the fact that they had placed in the homemade decorations from both their home and the Weasleys that they had placed on the tree the night before. With many a presents sat under there.

Throughout the room, it looked so much different than what it normally looked like. The once dull and dark room was now a winter wonderland of sorts, and from the ceiling came little snowflakes just like the ones at Hogwarts. With many silly and fun decorative stuff placed all around the room.