Chapter 3

Instagram Dm

You= Bold Text

Sugar Daddy

Hey angel, I liked your profile picture. I would love to be your sugar daddy, and give you all your needs and wants. I would also love to get to know you a little more. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Hello! My names Y/N, and I would love you to be my Sugar daddy. What would I have to do to earn money?

You would have to facetime me and maybe go out together? For facetiming you will get $3,000 and for a full day out together, I will buy you whatever you want!

Ok sounds good! Can you tell me a bit about yourself so I can see what I'm getting myself into.

Read

Y/N was nervous. All she knew is she was probably talking to some horny 50 year old.

Vinnies Pov

Thomas and Alex dared me to make a "Sugar Daddy" Instagram to meet "Hot Chicks" as they call them. Honestly I was down to not be lonely. I came across this dm from a really pretty girl. Everything about her was breathtaking. I of course dmed her back. I could tell she definitely thought I was some old creep, but little did she know. I was a famous boxer, first known from the app tiktok, where i got famous for posting thirst traps. What was gonna happen next you ask, i have no clue.