Chapter 2

"Liam, it's okay. Maybe...maybe you guys can still be friends and stuff." Ruth sits down onto the couch with Nicola and I. My wet eyes red and puffy.

"I don't want to be friends. I don't want to be reminded of us. I don't want to be heart broken by him again. I don't want it." I sniffled as I wiped my leaky nose with a soft tissue.

"Well, maybe you just need to get your mind off of him. Like loom at him, he is HOT with a capital 'H' my god!" I just nod at Nicola drooling over a guy. I don't even want to turn around and look. I can't look at anyone. I can't do anything. I was finally starting to move in, but no. He had to fucking come back and ruin my fucking life that little fuck.

"Liam, that's not nice to say." Ruth tisk tisked me. With her fingers and the nod. I just smiled weakly ad forcefully.

It got kinda quiet till a familiar voice came on the TV.

'Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love'

"HOLY SHIT WHATS HIS NAME?" Nicola asked kinda shocked. I was too.

"Harry..." I jumped up and ran before they could continue. I wanted to see my Hazz.

Him and I got really close through the phone. We still kept in contact, he lost Niall when he moved as well, back to Ireland. Niall and him got into a fight right before they left, I heard it all from Harry.

I ran down the hallway, passing some rooms, looking for the one that says Harry Styles. I couldn't find it, but I kept looking. I kept running, till I saw a familiar little curly boy. He looked like me, searching. But for what? For who?

"HARRY!" I ran and caught him off guard, I jumped on him and he toppled over. We just laughed as we took in a big bro hug. Man, he seemed like a whole new person, he changed. He has different hair style, a face, an an attitude. He la got the same voice, singing and talking.

"You've grow Hazz" I snuggle my head into his chest, feeling myself to tear up a bit. He just soothingly runs my back.

"I thought you were coming next year?" Harry said looking around again. What is he looking for?

"Yeah, but why wait when I was ready. And not to sound rude, what what the hell are you looking at or for?" I cradle my legs together and sniffle the tears up. I can't cry now, I have to wait till I go to my dressing room.

"Oh, I was looking for Niall or you. I have to- OH MY GOSH WHAT'S WRONG!" He holds my broken and fragile body. I felt like paper, the kind that tears easily, the thin kind. The kind you can see right through, like its transparent.

"Niall. Kissed. Another. Girl." I paused taking a sniffle breath. I hate crying, mostly in front of others.

"Aww Liam! Shush little Payne. It's gonna be ok. You got uncle Hazz here. And Louis came too." Harry and Louis never moved. They stayed at PAS, Lou being the teacher and all. Harry wanted to become a student teacher. So he was gone go to college. But he decide to do it if this career didn't go well.

I felt my lungs tighten and head pound. Everything went blurry for the minute. Muffled voiced, mostly Harry. I can't talk, why can't I? What's going on?

"LIAM! LIAM AREYOU OKAY!" He started to panic. Louis just finished singing Hey There Delilah. Man he was good. "LOUIS! LOUIS HELP ME! PLEASE! LIAM'S HURT!"

"Liam? Liam! LIAM!" He repeated my name in confusion. "IM COMING! DON'T WORRY!" He was certified with health, since he is a teacher, you have to know a little about it incase of a complete emergency.

He ran over in a blur. Everything started going slowly, including my breathing. It went slower and slower.

"AHH!" I shouted holding my chest, it was a sharp like pain in it now. Pins and needles in my chest, millions of them.

The last thing I remember is seeing Niall run down the hall and start tearing up a bit. He was saying something, something I can't make out.

**

I open my eyes slowly as the scorching sun burns at them slightly.

I looked around the room I was assigned to, there were five people per room, fortunatlly, I was assigned to the same room with Harry, and Louis, unfortunatlly the fourth person, was Niall. And a fifth person, had yet to be assigned to our room.

It's my job to wake up Harry, he wakes up Louis, and Louis wakes up Niall. Then when the fifth person comes, it's going to be Niall's job to wake him up. It's a routine.

Wake up, shower, wake up the next person, get dressed, and ready to go to the studio to practice.

I walked over to the linen closet, and pulled out a towel, then went to have a shower.

After my shower, I woke up Harry, then went to my bag at the end of my bed and got dressed, and went out to the kitchen to have some cereal.

A while I was eating, Harry, and Louis came out and had breakfast, and as soon as I was finished Niall came out, and sat down.

“Hey Li.” He greeted me.

“Niall.” I greeted coldly.

Harry connected his eyes with mine, his were saying 'Chill out man' and I'm sure mine were something like 'I would if I could.' I mean, I didn't even know we were over. Yet I walk in on him snogging Nicole.

“Umm, I'm going to go now, see you later Li.” He said softly.

“Whatever.” I mumbled, as I finished washing my dishes.