ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ !

- 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 -

AND MY ARMS ARE  TOUGH BUT THEY CAN BE BENT THEY CAN BE BENT AND I WANNA FIGHT BUT I CAN'T CONTEND

BUT THEY CAN BE BENT
THEY CAN BE BENT AND I WANNA FIGHT
BUT I CAN'T CONTEND

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

Sirius Black x Oc
James Potter x Oc

started: 07/02/21
ended: ??

I GUESS THATS LOVE

" little witch "

THE HARTMAN a pureblood family that is bond by werewolves and wizards and banshees. The Magical royals who hold power to the Ministry. Many ought to know the secrets behind closed doors as the 5 heirs to the throne run wild.

         KALEB HARTMAN, a six year pureblood, in other words daddy's boy. His siblings tend to learn from his mistakes as he is a slytherin but only the heir to the throne and started working for the cause of the dark lord purification.

       ENOLA HARTMAN a werewolf, who was delt with the curse. also Delt with one of her fathers mistakes she didn't get a like of succession just a title of bastard. Nobody noticed her in the wizarding world but an utter mistake being a third year. An outcast to all her siblings to say the least and a Gryffindor.

        AURORA HARTMAN . A third year banshee. The perfect daughter as the king liked to say. The one King Henry is most proud of as she is a Slytherin capable of holding power to the throne. Only women he thinks is capable of it at least.

        OLLIE HARTMAN a witch who is always behind her older siblings.  A third year who is friends with everyone and well liked as she is a slytherin besides the Marauders who think badly of her as she is also the banshee who cries wolf.

        SHAWN HARTMAN a bright wizard and the youngest of the family with a future bestowed to him as prince. Only in his second year and many see him capable of more. Being a slytherin many see the ambition in his eyes and some might say is the core image of King Henry.